Bless, my condolences. Even "expected deaths" force us to grieve and to make adjustments.
Update from yesterday -
- go check out a second dog bed
bought it; Molly uses it occasionally
- puppy training
- walk dogs
(at least a mile, preferably a couple miles)
- PUPA (baby steps
- hoeing weeds (baby steps
- laundry (in process
Yesterday the guy from the carpet store came by to figure out the floor covering needs for finishing off my basement family room. I'd asked for this to be done a couple months ago! It's going to cost a bit to put flooring down but I have to do it if I want to get this place finished.
For today -
- pay bills online
- pay bills that need mailing/delivering (local)
- go carpet shopping
I found the color and design I want but the roll they have in stock is about 2 feet too short
As of now I have not made a final decision re: carpeting. The people that lay carpets will be busy for at least 2 or 3 weeks so I have time. Plus, my basement does not have to be their next job.
- puppy training (ongoing)
- take dogs for a lengthy walk
- PUPA (baby steps)
- hoeing and/or pulling and/or digging weeds (baby steps)
- remake bed with summer sheets
- wash, dry and fold winter sheets
- fold and put away some clean clothes
- make myself a rhubarb crisp dessert
- pick ripe strawberries from patch
- wash and freeze berries
- other tasks?
Wow! That looks like a long list!