I've had a couple of busy busy days! Both Sunday and yesterday were spent visiting with Mom. I'm working on a couple of Mom-related projects.
1. Figure out how to increase her comfort level in the wheelchair. That is being worked on and I have hopes that we will find something that works. Her bottom gets sore and we want to get a better seat cushion for her to use.
2. Get clothes that will work for her needs and it looks like my sewing machine (and fabric stash) is the best way to achieve that.
Monday I did a lot of sewing until my sewing machine quit working
Earlier this morning I was able to spot the problem - the presser foot had come loose. I tightened that on and my machine is working again.
For today -
- puppy training (ongoing) including obedience class this evening
- sewing (baby steps)
- PUPA (ongoing baby steps)
- sweep floor (puppy feet and my feet seem to bring in a lot of dirt!)
- take pup for a walk; pick up a curtain rod at the same time
- get the mail
- other tasks?
(the former MsCdnMess)http://powertochange.com/
Personal motto: If you are coming to visit me, come any time. If you are coming to inspect my house, please wait until such time as you can set up an appointment with a real estate agent.
The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook...William James