Bushlady: You are right - it is all in the mind.
I don't mind the driving - the hour each way with DD in the car with me is part of our "together" time (although, increasingly, she's so tired, she sleeps during that time!
) The hour each way when I am in the car by myself, is part of my "ME" time - often, it is the only time in the day when I am alone by myself (and I am someone who likes being by myself). I say my devotions, listen to my radio station (when DD is in the car with me, we listen to the stations she likes), day-dream, menu plan, plan my day, talk to myself, sing out loud, and generally enjoy myself.
JDIs for today:
- A.M. dailies (devotions, feed cats, warm up/pack lunches, etc.) - DONE
- Note to gardener - DONE
- Put gas to car - DONE
- Drop DD off on campus - DONE
- Myself to the office - DONE
- Photocopy document
- Farmers' market
- Home/check mail
- Start dinner
- P/U DD
- Home and dinner/dishes/pack lunches
- Paperwork/Pay bills/file
- P.M. routine (feed cats, p.m. devotions, bless the house)