Diana, my puppy is a 4 month old Shih Tzu cross. She is not purebred but Shih Tzu appears to be her dominant breed. She currently weighs just less than 6 pounds.
Yesterday was good day although I didn't get everything on my list done -
- continued puppy training (baby steps
- sewing (this is my "project of the morning")
- meet with lawyer to sign paperwork re: the sale of Mom's place
- laundry (dry, fold and put away 1 load)
- go visit Mom
In addition, I got DH's obituary and such submitted to the newspaper, and made the required phone calls re: utilities at Mom's place.
For today -
- finish setting up for the garage sale this afternoon (3 pm to 8 pm)
- get some puppy supplies from the Dog Groomer
- puppy training (baby steps)
- other tasks?
(the former MsCdnMess)http://powertochange.com/
Personal motto: If you are coming to visit me, come any time. If you are coming to inspect my house, please wait until such time as you can set up an appointment with a real estate agent.
The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook...William James