Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#244070 - 04/02/12 12:32 AM April Productivity
BonnieS Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Idaho
Hard to believe it's April already! Here we go with our new thread for the month. Keep up the great work everyone!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

#244075 - 04/02/12 01:14 AM Re: April Productivity [Re: BonnieS]
blessmymess Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: So. Cal.
Today, I did a freezer/pantry inventory, cleaned the microwave, cleaned out the fridge, ran the dishwasher (and washed more dishes by hand), did laundry and changed my bedsheets, started a new compost heap, and did some office work I had brought home to do.

#244080 - 04/02/12 07:22 AM Re: April Productivity [Re: blessmymess]
Waterlady Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: New York
Went out with Laura to Walmart, picked up a couple of things, then to the Dollar Store, a few more things.

Walked Finn when I got back, we're still at the halfway mark. Don't want to push him, but I can see he gained weight this month from lack of exercise.

Have been seeing some baby ants in the morning around the sink, so did a real good cleaning on the counter. Discovered water on the floor of the cabinet under the sink, so had to empty everything out and wipe it up. I believe it's coming from the faucet, need some washers for it, and can't find them (cheapo faucet). I may just replace the faucet.

Laura brought over a nice dinner. Got a load of laundry started. Talked to DGF whose husband had the heart surgery recently, he's not doing well and she is shot to pieces taking care of him. Tried to get her to go to lunch this week somewhere together if she can break away.

I have a big to do list this morning, don't know where to start!

#244083 - 04/02/12 09:27 AM Re: April Productivity [Re: Waterlady]
fleur2330 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Waterlady, I agree with you...so much to do and don't know where to start!

Cold rainy morning here so hanging out at the house. Trying to tackle the mess of stuff in bedroom (lots of boxes and paperwork that have gotten shuffled from one place to another). Haven't gotten very far though!

Yesterday, took DS to the playground but was so drowsy from my allergy meds I could hardly stay awake. Good thing he had a playmate there to keep him occupied. Took a nice nap after getting home. Found a nice coupon for paint store and had MIL meet me over there to pick final color. Bought paint for the kitchen and ceiling, the DH worked hard for several hrs...almost has one coat on the walls. Will have to do a 2nd coat since the color is not uniform. Made a trip to fast food for DH and to get milkshakes for us. Had to wash DS' carseat cover bc he spilled milkshake all over...did a load of laundry to include this. DH helped take it off and put it back in the car. Made roasted garlic cauliflower last night and prepped turkey burgers. Going to make some bread in the machine to go with turkey burgers tonight. Reheated a batch of frozen ziti for DH to take to work.

Dropping DS off at IL's in a bit so I can go to my dentist appt. Hope to post some actual productivity later!

Edited by fleur2330 (04/02/12 09:30 AM)

#244085 - 04/02/12 10:05 AM Re: April Productivity [Re: fleur2330]
BonnieS Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Idaho
Bless, you've done what I need to do with the freezer....sure would make meal planning easier!

Waterlady, poor Finn, bet he's just chomping at the bit to run! Sounds like you've got a busy day ahead.

Fleur, don't you just love allergy season! NOT! Our weather folks keep saying it's going to be the worst allergy season ever and judging by what we're already seeing, I think they're right. UGH!

I haven't been terribly productive around here aside from the dailies...although I have been quilting (and then unquilting!) Did pick up my first ever basket of fruit and veggies from Bountiful Baskets...it's a co-op and what wonderful fruits and veggies. One of the items was a pineapple that was so sweet and juicy! Loved it! Also got a bunch of asparagus which dh and dgd really enjoyed. I'd roasted half the bunch for them and will steam the other half one night this week. Really pleased with the contents and especially the price. Was delighted to find out they had a couple of pick up points here where I live.

Have a wonderful day all.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

#244094 - 04/02/12 11:23 AM Re: April Productivity [Re: BonnieS]
Karen1975 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Staffordshire England
Wow you are all off to a good start!

Today I have done a load of laundry, some ironing, cleaned the downstairs toilet and the bathroom. I have also visited my friend for an hour and spent an hour with DH cuddling on the sofa before he went to work.

I have been playing shop with DS and we are now just about to have dinner.

DH is at work until midnight so I am going to do a few more jobs then catch up on some tv I have missed.

Edited by Karen1975 (04/02/12 11:26 AM)

#244099 - 04/02/12 12:16 PM Re: April Productivity [Re: Karen1975]
Purdy Bear Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: London UK
Iv stripped the bed but need to make it again. While that was airing, I lifted the mattress and re-arranged the boxes underneath so I could fit in another.

I then found a home for the emergency kit, so the floor is now clear and the whole bedroom is more spacious. It also means I can at last get in my wardrobe but that needs redoing, so something else for the Spring clean.

The rest of the day was spent doing insurance photographs and editing them. It took forever, and Iv only done a tiny amount, its going to take forever.

#244106 - 04/02/12 12:49 PM Re: April Productivity [Re: Purdy Bear]
Waterlady Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: New York
I've had a super rough morning!

All my "I hate to face" phone calls are done except for one, which I am waiting still for my plumber!

My paperwork that was needed is faxed. Also faxed a quote for the big job I sold, I still have to go back there again, something is on the back of my brain that isn't sitting right so have to recheck the plumbing.

I have one more BIG thing to take care of, I'm exhausted already but relieved I got this stuff done and out of the way.

Now I am waiting for the mold guy to call and he is supposed to check out mom's again, still hasn't called me.

BTW, they got their mortgage commitment, we are on the way to a closing FINALLY! PTL!!!!

#244107 - 04/02/12 01:21 PM Re: April Productivity [Re: Waterlady]
mary57 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: va
purdy, just do a little each day and you'll be done before you know it!

wl, hurray about mom's house

fleur, you'll think back fondly on these days w ds

bonnie, glad the pick up points are convient for you!

after i finished the daily routine last night, i only got on here just long enough to post, then i finished reading my book <go me>. i ate the last of the chicken bbq and and made a salad, cleaned up the k then got back on here til almost 6am to read my 75 email. i took a bath, then washed my green sweater. i took the car up to sears b/c my front tire was low. i sure hope they find out what's wrong b/c that seems to happen every 6 months or so. they opened late.... 845 instead of 8. i was glad that i listened to all of my show before i left. i listened to a motivational show on here while i dried my sweater and ran the dw. i laid down at noon, but can't sleep.

mary

#244116 - 04/02/12 04:44 PM Re: April Productivity [Re: mary57]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Illinois
Am happy with what all I go done today. Did my ETEing, and the water was delivered by then. Took the car in for an oil change and my tires were low also. Then home and sorted thru some more card embellishments for the GS, and worked on a beaded ornament.
Went to beading and we sorted thru all the items and labeled te boxes, brought them down to our storage allotment and they looked very nice with te labels. etc.

Got gas on the way home (found a fairly good price), picked up some items at the store, and fed the grandpups, and finally home. Just finished putting things away, and was missing one of the items. Called the store and can go back and get it or my money back.

Home now and hoping to rest a little before I reheat dinner.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >