Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#243100 - 03/01/12 09:20 PM March Productivity
BonnieS Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Idaho
Here we go with a new thread for March.

Everyone did great in February...lots of productivity going on! Keep up the great work everyone!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

#243104 - 03/02/12 06:14 AM Re: March Productivity [Re: BonnieS]
Purdy Bear Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: London UK
Great going everyone.

Today Iv done a lot of little jobs done. Iv put the stew on to cook, done two loads of washing, and cooked some chicken for tomorrows packed lunch.

Dad, me and the dog went out and pruned half of the Budleia Bush back - it was over 8 ft high so needed it. We've got a few heavy branches to do over the weekend and then I'll give it some feed/water.

#243134 - 03/02/12 03:15 PM Re: March Productivity [Re: Purdy Bear]
fleur2330 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Yest. was beautiful here...80 degrees and sunny. Spent some time researching potential places to take DS...went to local gardens and had a picnic. Took an afternoon nap and hung out on the screen porch, let him sleep in a tent in the living room. Got some dishes washed and put away, wiped off kitchen countertops, and did a load of laundry, put clean sheets/duvet cover on the guest room bed. Got a good night sleep.

Today has been productive/unproductive. Cold and rainy day..still in my pj's. Spent a good chunk of time on the phone and internet researching accommodations for our trip to Charleston next week. Finally got a hold of the one agent that had the best looking place and booked it. Folded a load of laundry and washed/dried another. Washed another sinkful of dishes and wiped off countertops. Now doing research on things to do on the trip. Headed to the mall tonight with MIL to walk around.

#243144 - 03/02/12 06:15 PM Re: March Productivity [Re: fleur2330]
BonnieS Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Purdy, you got lots done! Sounds like you were a working machine today!

fleur, sounds like you not only got a lot done yesterday and had time to enjoy the beautiful weather! Sounds like you've got a fun trip planned.

Not much accomplished at home today other than dailies.....did get good news from my oncologist today.....things look better....the cancer hasn't shrunk completely but enough that the next step is a new CT scan in 3 months....maybe my hair will grow back by then! LOL

#243149 - 03/02/12 07:26 PM Re: March Productivity [Re: BonnieS]
tinytina Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: New Brunswick, Canada
I managed to get alot done today:
-dishes
-wipe kitchen counters and stove
-wipe bathroom (tub, sink, toilet, counter)
-clear out email inboxes
-paid bills
-1 load of laundry (washed and dried *going to fold and put away)
-2nd load of laundry in the dryer
-take off bed linens and remake bed
-cleaned off my dresser in the bedroom, picked up the bedroom
-made a grocery list
-started planning classes for next week

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ~William Arthur Ward
"Once children learn how to learn, nothing is going to narrow their mind. The essence of teaching is to make learning contagious, to have one idea spark another." -- Marva Collins

#243152 - 03/02/12 09:41 PM Re: March Productivity [Re: tinytina]
BonnieS Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Tina great going on all you accomplished today. You made great use of your time to get things done!

#243153 - 03/02/12 09:41 PM Re: March Productivity [Re: tinytina]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Illinois
So happy about your good news Bonnie. TYG!

Did some work in the laundryroom. Straightened out the pantry and moved some items out of one cabinet to another one.

#243156 - 03/03/12 12:54 AM Re: March Productivity [Re: dianaro2]
blessmymess Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: So. Cal.
Bonnie, glad to hear your good news. (((HUGS)))

Today has been a fairly productive day. I took the day off from work, dropped DD off on campus, put gas to the car, grocery shopped, baked a cake and partially decorated it (will finish it tomorrow), washed the sofa covers, dusted the living room, dining room and half the family room, washed the stove vent hood and a couple of cabinet fronts, picked up DD from campus and treated her to a b'day dinner, out, swept the living room, dining room and hallway. Taking a break now.

Still have a lot to do to get ready for tomorrow's dinner party, but I'm tired now. Will finish it up tomorrow, in between taking DD to gymnastics in the a.m. and to work in the afternoon.

#243160 - 03/03/12 06:47 AM Re: March Productivity [Re: blessmymess]
Waterlady Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: New York
Bonnie, great news!!! Keep up the good work!!!!! ((((HUGS))))

Hope anyone in the tornado paths is safe.

I got a lot done yesterday.

I tackled the bedroom corner, packed the ebay stuff neatly in one bin, got it downstairs to go to the storage locker. Made a list of what is in there, put it in my binder. Got all the packing/shipping stuff neat in one box.

My old GF from where I last lived called and said she was coming over for a visit around 5. I got the whole downstairs cleaned and straightened up. Vacuumed the floors, got all dishes put away, dusted, quick wiped the kitchen floor. She called twice to say she was late, and then was a no-show!!

Doesn't matter, I got the house spiffied up anyway. Looks great this morning.

Finn must be feeling better, he's dying to play and I can't let him run around, one quick turn and he'll pull out his leg again. I feel so bad! He doesn't understand why mommy is ignoring him.

I have a lot of energy this morning, hope I can put it to good use.

#243173 - 03/03/12 12:43 PM Re: March Productivity [Re: Waterlady]
fleur2330 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Great news Bonnie smile

Got up early and hit a kids consignment sale...luckily they had childcare for DS so he got to have fun too. Hit a consignment store afterwards and got a few more bargains for DS. Stopped by one of our favorite parks for walk around the lake before coming home. Meeting friends for dinner in a few hrs. Think I may take a nap and then write a list of things to do before Monday.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >