Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
#242964 - 02/26/12 11:37 AM Re: February Productivity - Part 2 [Re: dianaro2]
Wendy Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: SW, MO
Did take a nap. Feel a little better, but still pretty tired. Trying to tidy up a bit, but not doing so well at it. DH wants to finish bringing the wood in, so I'm trying to get him NOT to help. Problem is, HE'S SUPER STUBBORN!! He thinks he can do some stuff one handed. I'm ready to hog-tie him!

Please pray he won't over-do it! Thanks!

Psalm 150:6 "Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord!"

#242969 - 02/26/12 12:56 PM Re: February Productivity - Part 2 [Re: Wendy]
Wendy Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Already drained. Going back to bed for nap #2. Cya.

Psalm 150:6 "Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord!"

#242977 - 02/26/12 04:52 PM Re: February Productivity - Part 2 [Re: Wendy]
Karen1975 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Staffordshire England
Wendy - Lots of prayers being sent your way. hope DH doesn't overdo it.

Another pottering day as the bug did not take the hint that I am busy and has occupied me too. I have cleaned the bathroom, downstairs toilet and wrapped all the Ebay sales up.

I took a nap and when I woke my nose had finally stopped running but sadly it has restarted. The positive is the sore throat is gone so it would seem (fingers crossed) I have a milder version than DS and DH. Thank goodness!

I am just going to catch up on here then I am off to bed. Night all!

#242982 - 02/26/12 05:50 PM Re: February Productivity - Part 2 [Re: Karen1975]
Diane D Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

I spent all day sitting at my desk. Not my plan but.....

Got invoicing done for a client
Did a ton of work on my own finances
Started to go through a box of stuff I packed in the office last year, input in computer, filed or trashed smile
made soup

bought a mattress pad last week and it doesn't fit. guaranteed fit - HAH!!! I'm thinking I have a twin in my full package. Ugh. Going to return it and not taking a chance on another - 2 wasted trips to that location is 2 too many. I don't go to that area often.

One load of wash, still have to get it from dryer. No motivation today at all, hate being sick

Edited by Diane D (02/26/12 05:52 PM)

#242986 - 02/26/12 08:13 PM Re: February Productivity - Part 2 [Re: Diane D]
Wendy Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Our neighbors came over for a few minutes and helped unload the load of wood in the truck and stack it in our carport. Then they promised to come back tomorrow and help us finish splitting the rest of the wood!! We're so blessed!

After they left, DH decided to call and chat with his dad. I snuck out and loaded up the truck with some that we already split on Sat. Then as I was unloading and stacking it, the family came to finish with me. DH did a little using his good hand.

We did have a talk, and I told him he couldn't over-do it because then he wouldn't be able to go to work tomorrow. (That's seemed to work for now!)

He will try to go to work, but not sure what they'll say. He's hoping just to do light duty through the week. (They're supposed to start back with overtime again and he doesn't want to miss it, especially with the med bills due to come in!)

Thanks for praying! Please keep it up! The Lord is answering! No bleeding today!

#242987 - 02/26/12 08:50 PM Re: February Productivity - Part 2 [Re: Wendy]
BonnieS Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Idaho
Everyone has been quite busy!

I know we only have a few more days in February but I'm going to start part 3 for the rest of the month. See you over there.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9