Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#242572 - 02/14/12 01:48 PM February Productivity - Part 2
BonnieS Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Idaho
Great job ladies at getting so much accomplished! It's wonderful to see how much ya'll are doing.

Here's a link to Part 1 for those of you who'd like to check back.

Keep up the great work all.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

#242581 - 02/14/12 03:24 PM Re: February Productivity - Part 2 [Re: BonnieS]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Illinois
Thanks Bonnie for changing up the thread.

I am happy to announce that I did the branch and ROTM work AGAIN today. Made some more cards, embroidered and have three large leaf bags and a small bag to bring to GW tomorrow!

#242589 - 02/14/12 04:08 PM Re: February Productivity - Part 2 [Re: dianaro2]
fleur2330 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Great day here...woke up early and made pasta dish, banana bread, and muffins, cleaned up the majority of my kitchen mess, then went to deliver to my friend and met her new baby. Ds and I had lunch w. dh by his work then we hit target to browse and spend from a gift card. Bought a new skillet bc the last one bit the dust and a few fun things, including an icee and rice krispie treat for us.

Almost bought a bin for stuff, but remembered the rule of thumb to not buy organizing items without a plan for them. Taking it easy tonight and tmrow starts my work wk.

#242590 - 02/14/12 04:51 PM Re: February Productivity - Part 2 [Re: fleur2330]
BonnieS Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Idaho
Diana, you have been working away! Great job on getting branch and ROTM work done AND getting your cardmaking and embroider done...plus donations! You Go Girl!!

fleur, yum! Your baking efforts sound so good! Good job on getting all the cooking and cleanup done. WOOO HOOO for remembering not to buy bins without a plan! YAY!

I forgot when I started the new post to post what I'd gotten done! Silly me. I got my bed made, bathroom rinsed, sprayed and wiped, and got laundry started. I'll work on laundry more when I get home from work in a little bit.

Keep up the great work all!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

#242595 - 02/14/12 07:08 PM Re: February Productivity - Part 2 [Re: BonnieS]
Waterlady Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: New York
Bonnie, glad you got to work and got some "productivity" done. You must be feeling better. God Bless!!

#242596 - 02/14/12 07:40 PM Re: February Productivity - Part 2 [Re: Waterlady]
Diane D Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

I got a ton done in my office (mostly the desk) since Saturday. Today I even worked a bit in my desk file drawer. It feels nice to sit at the desk and work there again. smile

Long work week for me, lots of jobs and a guy is on vacation this week at one job so I'll be working all day Saturday too.

#242602 - 02/15/12 06:31 AM Re: February Productivity - Part 2 [Re: Diane D]
juju Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Ohio
Morning all!
Well, I am going to try to re-group again today. Last week got all flipped around with my schedule and I am backwards this week too. You know how sometimes you think you have a target on your back - yep! trying desperatly to shake that right now. I guess it got the best of me last week because I was having nightmares.
No matter how I tried to get stuff done unexpected things just kept coming.

So, today I am going my Tuesday catch up(yes, I had to run errands yesterday - usually Wednesday) at the house and praying the world doesn't butt in and let me get my stuff done. I have come to the conclusion I have to have order and be on top of stuff to be calm....that's a tuff one to accomplish all the time...I know, I am working on it! I had to laugh at my BF, she had a melt down on a lady in the grocery the other day when she cut in front of her in line - wow! what is happening on Ohio?? Ok, enough of that - here is to a great productive day!

Will report later to keep my in check!

Good Luck All!!!

#242605 - 02/15/12 08:28 AM Re: February Productivity - Part 2 [Re: juju]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Illinois
Have things loaded in the trunk to drop off at GW this morning on my way to a luncheon. Figured I would rather do that in grubby clothes than dress clothes.

Been doing a babystep here and there and taking my rewards the past few days, and find things are getting done. True, not as fast as I would like, but a good pace, IMHO. Hoping to do another babystep downstairs, and some more branch work.
Need to do the blinds and woodwork in the Master bedroom.

#242614 - 02/15/12 10:23 AM Re: February Productivity - Part 2 [Re: dianaro2]
Wendy Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: SW, MO
Hang in there, gals! We will conquer our stuff in our lives!! You're doing it one baby step at a time!!

Yesterday was a good day. Got some affirmation at co-op on my leadership position, which definitely boosted me for the meeting with the teachers and practice with the kids! Then we had a great time with Valentines parties!

The girls and I did some errands afterwards, then got home a little later than expected. Still had a good family time before we all headed for bed.

Up and at 'em today. Workout, breakfast, devotions, schooling and home management stuff. Calls made, crossing stuff off my list as I go. Getting there!
Cya later!

Psalm 150:6 "Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord!"

#242619 - 02/15/12 02:03 PM Re: February Productivity - Part 2 [Re: Wendy]
Purdy Bear Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: London UK
I woke up at 5.55am today and turned all the main lights off and blarring TV cause my brother cant be bothered to do so when he goes to work.

I then spent two hours writing to my pen friend and finally got up at 8.15 with it finished.

After breakfast I went on line and paid for items on Ebay, then downloaded some videos to my MP4.

After tea break I cleaned the bathroom and did a bit in the bedroom, after which I did lunch, then cleaned that all up.

In the afternoon, I just groomed my dog as he was sick during training yesterday so I wanted a light day. I got him a new special doggy toothbrush and it work much better then the childs one I usually use for him,so he was happier.

I then finihsed doing the videos to the MP4, and knitted some more in the dog jumper, on top of doing all Dads meds and speaking to his Diabetic nurse. I then cooked two meals and cleaned up afterwards.

About 6pm, we noticed all the fish werent well in our 2 ft tank so I rescued them into a bucket of water, and got 3/4 of the tank out leaving the rest of my brother, whose tank it is, and the pump as I never new how to clean it.

Said brother then called me a Lazy F*****g Cow etc in a Diva strop because I should have cleaned it out, and I do nothing all day yardy yardy yah, and that I was feeding them too much. It wasnt the fact that HE hadnt cleaned the tank in TWO months at least. He just doesnt get it that if something has a filter in it, it needs cleaning weekly. The man is brick thick Im afraid and theres just no helping him.

He also admitted he leaves all the lights on and the TV on full volume deliberately to wake the rest of the street, cause I was a lazy so and so and I should get up at 4.30am and turn it off.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >