Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#242448 - 02/11/12 08:11 AM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: dianaro2]
dianaro2 Online   content

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Illinois
Today my sons and family is coming over for dinner.
Hope to do some babysteps this morning and then see what the rest of the day brings. Want to start the branch work also
this weekend.

Have a good day all. Going to be doing my usual routines and ETEing, but having company yesterday got the house all ready for more today. I like to double up when the house is clean and I am entertaining. Do it all in one weekend! LOL

Have a good day and remember to reward your hard work and efforts...that is important. Read some, special tea or coffee, dessert, etc.

#242467 - 02/11/12 02:44 PM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: dianaro2]

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Did a couple of babysteps in the master closet and got 10 tops ready for donation. Doing a section at a time, and only in babysteps. I do have a nice sized box to place the folded donations into, and easy to carry them all out to the car next week when I have completed the closet.

Wished the pounds would drop off, as you eliminate things.
Wished when you got a haircut that would drop pounds also. LOL smile wink

#242471 - 02/11/12 05:34 PM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: dianaro2]
blessmymess Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: So. Cal.
Diana, hope you have a lovely visit with your sons and family. smile

JDIs for today:

- Take DD to gymnastics & back - DONE
- Pay gymnastics fees - DONE
- Library - DONE
- Bank - DONE
- Grocery shop - DONE
- Take DD shopping - DONE
- Take nap - DONE! laugh
- Run dishwasher - DONE
- Laundry
- Clean house - DID SOME (dusted & swept Living room, dining room, hallway; swept bedrooms & 1 bathroom); will do the rest tomorrow
- Pay bills - DONE

Edited by blessmymess (02/12/12 02:01 AM)

#242473 - 02/11/12 07:40 PM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: blessmymess]
DarleneM Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Saskatchewan, Canada
My tummy seemed to be a bit happier today and so was I! I hope this "bug" is tossed for good.

Speaking of tossing, I did some today. I posted a few more pics of kitchen things that I no longer make use of and/or want. At the end of the day, I am 11 dollars richer and 8 items lighter. YAY!

As I was doing the pics, I realized a couple of "tossed" items were in bad shape so they got tossed in the trash (2).

In addition, I cleaned out my oak buffet, tipped it on it's back and "fixed" the legs (with DS's help). Now, I can use that piece of furniture more efficiently. I'm planning on using part of it for my office storage space - some computer accessories, printer paper, etc. Since I no longer use it to store my fancy dishes, I'm going to repurpose it.

And then, with DS's assistance, I emptied, sorted, defrosted and refilled my chest deep freeze. Let's just say that I won't need to buy frozen items for a while! Now that I know what I have blush, I can build menus around my food stocks. While I was at it, I filled a kitchen size trash bag with freezer burnt things for adding to the trash bin.

All in all - a pretty good day if I do say so myself!

http://powertochange.com/

Personal motto: If you are coming to visit me, come any time. If you are coming to inspect my house, please wait until such time as you can set up an appointment with a real estate agent.

The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook...William James

#242482 - 02/12/12 06:53 AM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: DarleneM]
cocoaknits Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Pennsylvania
Hi Everyone!
I've been MIA for a looooooong time. Anyway, it looks like everyone is doing well aside from a few "bugs". I think DH is giving me his "bug" for Valentine's Day....thanks dear...can we call a germ exterminator????
Since the beginning of the year, I have been trying to tame the email monster. It just keeps taking on other forms, but I have been unsubscribing a lot from junk et al.
I did find my kitchen table yesterday under a pile of stuff. LOL
Anyhoo, dh needs my attention.

#242489 - 02/12/12 12:04 PM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: cocoaknits]
blessmymess Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: So. Cal.
Cocoaknits, welcome back! Hope you stay well! Good job finding your kitchen table. smile

I did almost all of my list, yesterday. Didn't do the laundry and didn't finish cleaning the house, so they are on my list for today.

JDIs for today:

- Laundry
- Clean house - Dust/tidy bedroom, clean both bathrooms, kitchen, family room
- PAPERWORK
- Baby step in 3rd room
- Bake blueberry muffins

Edited by blessmymess (02/13/12 11:01 AM)

#242492 - 02/12/12 12:27 PM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: blessmymess]
Frugal4me Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: WI
JDIs for today

Work 2 hrs
2 loads of laundry washed and on drying rack
Pay clients bills
Set up receipt folder for each client
make breakfast
drink lots of water
review calendar for Feb and March for appts
read Home Comforts book
Lots of Lori time

#242494 - 02/12/12 01:08 PM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: Frugal4me]
Bushlady Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Canada
Hi Cocoaknits, I hope you and your DH will soon be in perfect health. Meanwhile exchange lots of TLC, right?

Didn't feel like posting yesterday. Had a bout of insomnia and DH was restless, and we ended up waking at 11.15 am - ooops! That took care of the morning by the time we had breakfast.

Did some laundry and went to town to run errands. Really didn't have much get up and go. Must be the winter, plus the fact that the furnace is acting up and the house isn't always as warm as I would like.

Today:
Go to Mass - done, and it was great.
Look for a pair of boots suitable for snowshoeing since the others had to be thrown out - done, and half price too.
More laundry
Snowshoeing with DH
then take it easy after supper

#242498 - 02/12/12 02:27 PM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: Bushlady]
tinytina Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: New Brunswick, Canada
Hope everyone feels better.

Way to go everyone getting so much done! Impressed as always.

Today's JDI list:
-insurance paperwork (got a few little things to finish tomorrow)
-clearing off dining room table and coffee table *not perfect but better
-put away dishes
-fold and put away 2 loads of laundry

-sorting paperwork (started)
-supper in the slow cooker

Edited by tinytina (02/12/12 10:01 PM)

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ~William Arthur Ward
"Once children learn how to learn, nothing is going to narrow their mind. The essence of teaching is to make learning contagious, to have one idea spark another." -- Marva Collins

#242515 - 02/13/12 08:51 AM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: tinytina]

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Kind of lost the day yesterday, I was vegging! Felt good, Tired myself out Fri and Sat., so I rested.

Today I am raring to go, and have lots of plans.
Good to see you Cocoaknits, welcome back!

Today:
Routines and ETEing
Laundry
Babystep in closet
Babystep in basement
Crafting

Have a lovely day. good to see everyone so busy!

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >