Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#242578 - 02/14/12 03:17 PM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: DarleneM]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Illinois
Like being home and accomplishing things!

Did my branch work (packed up and ready to drive over to GW tomorrow). Did my babystep. Back of the basement is done, time to move onto another area. Think it will be the DD1's items and empty containers. Don't know what all is there, so it will take a few days. DD1's items are in one place but would like to pack it a little tighter.

The wrapping area is still looking good.

Worked on some more cards today, and embroidered. YEA

How did you all do today on your lists. Going out tomorrow so won't have time to do much before I leave.

#242599 - 02/14/12 08:23 PM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: dianaro2]
Canadagirl Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: midwest
Mon Leftovers:

*put together party packs
*cut paper
*put together trial robot card
*get one paper item out of the house
*iron on GS badges
*10 min ab solution
*resist sugar UGH

Tues JDI:
*put together DDs' val treat DONE
*finish Mon list PROGRESS
*turn kitchen right side back up
*co-host val party
*lete lower evel[s] as much as possible [/s]

Glad you are feeling better Darlene

You know, I have a lot of trouble hilighting the items off my list ~ "it" keeps re-arranging the words in my sentences ~ you know I wouldn't be able to do that if I tried!

#242603 - 02/15/12 07:51 AM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: Canadagirl]
tinytina Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: New Brunswick, Canada
Today's JDI is very simple get through my big work presentation and then I can rest tonight!

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ~William Arthur Ward
"Once children learn how to learn, nothing is going to narrow their mind. The essence of teaching is to make learning contagious, to have one idea spark another." -- Marva Collins

#242608 - 02/15/12 08:38 AM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: tinytina]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Good luck Tinytina on your presentation. I KNOW you will do great.

Maureen:
It does that to me too. Just put done on it! LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~
Routine and ETEing
Branch work
ROTM babystep
Drop off donations
Luncheon
Trash out
Desk day (DONE)

Have a great day all!

#242613 - 02/15/12 09:30 AM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: dianaro2]
Canadagirl Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Good luck tina!

I should, diana ~ save time!

Wed JDI:
*10 min ab solution
*bookmobile
*put kitchen back together
*put office back together
*3 paper items out of house
*iron on GS badges

#242616 - 02/15/12 12:25 PM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: Canadagirl]
blessmymess Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: So. Cal.
Going to keep the list very short, today, since I won't get home until after 8:30 p.m.

JDIs for today:

- Pay 2 bills
- Pharmacy
- Phone calls

Anything else I get done will be a bonus!

Edited by blessmymess (02/15/12 06:10 PM)

#242620 - 02/15/12 02:05 PM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: blessmymess]
DarleneM Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Saskatchewan, Canada
Update from yesterday (It looks like the flu bug has been tossed - YAY!)

- run d/w, empty, start refilling
- go for a hair cut
- grocery store
- baby steps clearing useless things out of desk and/or filing cabinet in basement
- online commitments - 3 pm and 5:30 pm
- change banking information re: certain automatic payments (4 done, 1 to go)

For today -
- go see about some second hand clothing (some fit, some did not - purchased the things that fit)
- select a similar # of clothing items to get rid of (one in, one out rule)
- go for a walk
- laundry
- grocery store
- baby steps clearing useless things out of desk and/or filing cabinet in basement
- bake bran muffins
- run d/w, empty, start refilling
- other tasks?

http://powertochange.com/

Personal motto: If you are coming to visit me, come any time. If you are coming to inspect my house, please wait until such time as you can set up an appointment with a real estate agent.

The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook...William James

#242625 - 02/15/12 05:12 PM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: DarleneM]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Darlene
Good to hear the flu bug went away!

Bless:
You should start a livery service for all the time you are in your car, you poor lady! (((((((HUGS)))))))).

Maureen:
Good going on your lists.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Took three bags over to GW/ started my next area in the basement.
Went to a great Italian restaurant for lunch and had a lovely visit with my DSIL and friend. Home now, and have to get the trash done.

#242630 - 02/15/12 09:34 PM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: dianaro2]
Canadagirl Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Well, I got the first 3 items off my list done. Our minister came over again today and wanted to help me in my kitchen so she cleaned and organized several cupboards for me. then she made some cranberry bog bars and tapioca pudding for us ~ yum!

I took the girls to gymnastics which had a booster mtg afterwards to discuss the last day performance (I'm on the decorating committee) and then we had bible studay after supper.

tomorrow the girls have dental appts mid afternoon and then DD2 has a GS mtg and DD1 is gonna have a sleep over at DGM's

#242634 - 02/16/12 07:16 AM Re: FEBRUARY JUST DO IT - JDI - PART 1 [Re: Canadagirl]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

How nice of your minister to help you Maureen!
Sounds like you got a lot done yesterday. Always something going on with little ones in school.

Today:
They are starting an evening group with the knitting ladies too.
Tonight is the first one so will be in and out all day today!
Got my list done yesterday, which is good as I won't be home today to speak of.

Routine and ETEing
Crochet group
lunch with friends
Home for a little
Crochet group
Brimg trash cans in

Nave a wonderful day all!

Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >