Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#242563 - 02/14/12 09:32 AM Re: FEBRUARY GOALS [Re: Canadagirl]
beaglelady Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Waterford, MI
Ladies I am laughing about the dogs as my babies(already gone to the big party in the sky for 1.5yrs now) didn't like the snow and getting their feet chilled.

OMG....having a whole month of Mondays!!! LOL.....not!

Still working on all mine.

Have sorted and stacked all my donations and have made a list of them for tax purposes. easier to donate as time for a yard sale is just a pain and no real money made anyway. People don't want good stuff, they want junk, and I don't have any!

still working in office and a bit and a piece at a time, I am making progress. This one is ongoing.

as far as SO's stuff, haven't started but he has promised me we will start something this week....we'll see. I explained to him that it is easier to get his son to keep the basement clear of clutter when he's here if SO's stuff is stacked and disappears from there. He understands.

#242610 - 02/15/12 08:48 AM Re: FEBRUARY GOALS [Re: beaglelady]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Illinois
Here is an update on my list.

FEBRUARY GOALS
CRAFTS;
Embroidery Working on it
Beading Working on it DONE
Crocheting : Lap robe for hospice DONE Finished another one!
Candy/cookies for family DONE

PERSONAL
Crocheting group/Weekly 1
Unfinished Project group/ twice a month 1
Mail out valentines DONE
Mail out DD1s birthday gifts DONE
Luncheons (1) (one is a birthday luncheon/still going !)
Classes (2)

HOUSE:
Decorate for Valentine’s day DONE
Branches DONE this week
Basement/Baby steps continue (Back area)
Package up gifts for next year (Label for whom/what)
Decorate and clean
Go thru more papers to shredd DONE

#242641 - 02/16/12 08:15 AM Re: FEBRUARY GOALS [Re: dianaro2]
wheretostart Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Western Kentucky,United States
My goals this month:

*totally clean out and spring clean my kitchen
*get taxes filed and done
*finish school this quarter
*start working on the loft with organizing
take a bunch of unwanted items to the goodwill or price them for a yard sale.

#242669 - 02/17/12 04:23 AM Re: FEBRUARY GOALS [Re: wheretostart]
Karen1975 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Staffordshire England
Carol well done on the presentation smile

#242676 - 02/17/12 08:56 AM Re: FEBRUARY GOALS [Re: Karen1975]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Going to add taking down the decorations on my list here.
That was over quickly. Glad I did decorate though. It changes up the house and makes it look different.

Not too much completed this week other than donations.

#242689 - 02/17/12 09:17 PM Re: FEBRUARY GOALS [Re: Canadagirl]
californiagirl Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Oakhurst, CA
This afternoon I arranged the transfer of all of the electric, internet and phone with those various companies and also set up the propane with the new propane company (billed monthly - Hurray! No more watching the tank.).

This weekend it's packing, packing, packing time. I'm all set to sign papers on Friday morning and get the keys. I told DD that we would be able to sleep in our new "home" once we move the furniture over next Saturday. Her reply was that she wants to sleep on the floor there on Friday night just so she can be warm. HAHA Not so sure I want to sleep on the floor the night before I spend a day moving furniture so we'll see about that one.

Weekend goals list:
- Pack all things that are not essential to living this week
- Reserve moving truck
- Laundry
- Empty the final firewood from the car trunk
- Get all trash into car trunk to take to dump

I'm sure there are a million and one other things as well...

#242694 - 02/18/12 09:09 AM Re: FEBRUARY GOALS [Re: californiagirl]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Carol:
Good luck in finishing up the move. YOU did great Girlfriend, and so did DD in helping you. Take a bow! How many helpers will you have? Is it a far move? How exciting for both of you.

Wheretostart:
Good plan! Let us know how it moves along for you.

#242702 - 02/18/12 12:48 PM Re: FEBRUARY GOALS [Re: dianaro2]
tinytina Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: New Brunswick, Canada
Yes best of luck in the move Carol. Impressive as always.

Way to go on all your hard work Dianaro.

What a good plan Wheretostart.

Awesome job Beaglelady and anyone else that I forgot to mention.

I never actually got around to writing down any goals for the month of February. frown

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ~William Arthur Ward
"Once children learn how to learn, nothing is going to narrow their mind. The essence of teaching is to make learning contagious, to have one idea spark another." -- Marva Collins

#242704 - 02/18/12 01:11 PM Re: FEBRUARY GOALS [Re: tinytina]
californiagirl Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Oakhurst, CA
We are moving about 5 miles from our current home. It's not far, and we'll be in town so less driving for me. This morning I've taken the advice of one of our very wise fellow GONers and have been tackling the kitchen first thing. Lots of wrapping and packing taking place in there, but I'm halfway done.

Now, I just can't stand it any more. I'm SO excited! Within the last 24 hours, both of my children have had amazing things happen in their lives. I can't tell anybody around here or anybody that we know personally because I want them to be able to be the first to share their good news with them, but I HAVE to tell someone or I'm going to burst.

I have no idea what happened, but DD's father gave her $2,000 to buy a new clarinet! She's over-the-moon about it. She of course realizes that it doesn't make up for everything that he has done in the past, but she is very appreciative that he is at least doing this one thing for her. HURRAY!!!!!!! smile

And, DS found out this morning that the bank accepted his offer that he put in on the short-sale to buy a house that they foreclosed on. YIPPEE!!!!!! He's in Colorado right at the moment, but I do believe that I could hear his shouts of joy all the way from there. smile

This Mama is SMILING this morning for the good things that have blessed my wonderful kiddos! They SO deserve it! smile

Now....back to doing the "Packin' Polka" for me. laugh

#242706 - 02/18/12 02:15 PM Re: FEBRUARY GOALS [Re: californiagirl]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Carol:
HURRAY! That is awesome for both the kiddies and YOU. Less worry. Love the Packin Polka! Don't use dishes, use paper dishes the rest of the week. Pack it all!

Glad the move is close also. WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOO You go girl!

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >