Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#239749 - 12/17/11 03:11 AM Re: Less Than a Month Left! [Re: mary57]
beaglelady Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Waterford, MI
bless I agree with Dianaro.....maybe a set of napkins to contrast the pattern you gave her??? Or check the appetizer section for the cheese biscuit recipe I posted....a half batch will yield about 6 dozen and you could wrap in plastic wrap then wrap the napkins around it!!!!

Karen......I got the cars but did a stupid.....have not been feeling well at all and left the bag on the counter in the kitchen.....totally forgot to hide it away. SO comes home from work an hour later, set down his lunchbox and asks who the models are for.....DUMB ME....immediately upset that I forgot. I told him that even though we it was a Christmas present and explained what I did, was very upset I forgot to hide it (forgot with being sick) and he just hugged and kissed me and laughed and said it was me thinking like that about him that he loved......it still ticked me off that I fogot to hide it.

He did say that my brother will love the glow in the dark one.

so tonite I am making a half batch of cheese biscuits for a get together tomorrow after work and am hoping to wrap a few presents

#239751 - 12/17/11 04:28 AM Re: Less Than a Month Left! [Re: beaglelady]
Karen1975 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Staffordshire England
Beaglelady - Oh no! Oh well it is an early Christmas present now and regardless of when he received it he appreciated the gesture. He is definitely a keeper smile I hope you feel better soon.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5