Topic Options
#214324 - 06/02/10 11:42 PM Workout Buddies - June
DogMom Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Colorado
Hi Everybody!

Welcome to Workout Buddies! Hope you're having some good weather and enjoying it outside! Tell us what you'd like to do and what kind of support you could use in your workouts!

Maureen - unpacking IS a workout! So give yourself credit for that! (so is gardening!) Hope you're enjoying your new home!

Today was gym day - did 30 min on elliptical, 15 min abs workout (OMG!), 45 min weights - will probably feel that tomorrow! Must, must, must do weights, as I have osteopenia. "What a drag it is getting old..."

#214388 - 06/03/10 11:37 PM Re: Workout Buddies - June [Re: DogMom]
DogMom Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

hello??? hola???? is anyone out there??? Well I hope you're too busy enjoying the spring to be online!

today I went to Zumba - GREAT exercise! Latin dancing - GREAT for the core! Glad to be back! smile

#214781 - 06/12/10 01:10 AM Re: Workout Buddies - June [Re: DogMom]
DogMom Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

alone again... naturally! (anyone remember that song?)

did "spin and lift" class the other day - 40 minutes of spinning, then 20 minutes of lifting - OY, did I feel that! only took 2 days to get back to normal tho! Really need to start hiking before it gets hot!

how's everyone else doing??? Please join Me, Myself, and I!

#215602 - 06/28/10 10:16 PM Re: Workout Buddies - June [Re: DogMom]
Canadagirl Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: midwest
The past 2 weeks I've walked 3 blocks to the pool and then the 3 blocks home again. And often a trip to the PO/groc store as well (5 block round trip). so, not a major workout but moving anyway. I've had my surgery and my incision is healing. Looking fwd to being more active soon smile