Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
#202578 - 11/22/09 09:26 AM Re: Frugal Christmas Gifts [Re: dianaro2]
beaglelady Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Michigan
For my employees this year, I am giving really pretty decorative candles, and a decorative jar filled with holiday candies. I have about $5 invested in each one and had some cute baskets picked up at yard sales that I spray painted white and have filled with green and red shred and lots of curling ribbon so it looks good too.

I found a lot of cute ideas at the Dollar store too. For about $5 you could put together a small basket with lotion, bath gels, and sponges. You could also do the coffee mugs with teas, cocoas, coffees and indiv packs of cookies.

How about a scarf and gloves or hat(Dollar tree has some cute things to put together too)

One of my employees is a college student. For her last year I made a "bouquet" of all kinds of highliters, white out pens, pencils, etc with silk flowers/geenery in it.....and she loved it.

Costco currently has sets of Pierre Cardin pen and pencil sets in assorted styles and a set of 3 different sets is just $15, and they are really nice ones too.

for all you crafty types....When I was still with my ex and the nieces and nephews were still small, I would go to places like Michaels and buy the do it yourself ornaments-plaster ones, wood ones, etc and paint/decorate them for each child. Their name and the year would be written on the bottom and this started their collection of their own ornaments. The SIL's loved them as neither was crafty, and a dozen years later they still have them.

Absolutely love the snowman soup idea! Heard of it before but never had the poem....thanks!

#202592 - 11/22/09 03:31 PM Re: Frugal Christmas Gifts [Re: beaglelady]
blessmymess Online   content

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: So. Cal.
BL: I love the bouquet of highlighters, etc. idea! \:\)

#239816 - 12/18/11 11:19 PM Re: Frugal Christmas Gifts [Re: ShowMeMO]
Jerry Macguire Offline
Bronze (Newbie)

Loc: Manchester,U.K
It is a good post and very useful for me as my wife want mobile accessories for my daughter. I think it is a best gift for her.

Edited by Jerry Macguire (12/18/11 11:23 PM)
Edit Reason: better reply

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8