Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#183628 - 03/29/09 12:34 PM APRIL PRODUCTIVITY
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Illinois
Hoping Bonnie is doing okay, just busy, but she said she would start the new month's productivity thread today, and it is getting a little late, so I will start it up for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm first......LOL

So far have ironed all the pillows, tops, and season xstitching.
Then I cleaned the blinds in the two bedrooms. Going to wash the valance in the guest room too today.

#183631 - 03/29/09 12:46 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: dianaro2]
mary57 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: va
wow. i'm 2nd!

between yesterday and today i read 80+ e-mail. also listened to 3 hrs of on line sermons while finishing the knitting part of my afghan (still have to sew the 4 strips tog.) and separating all the remaining yarn for my hook rug. i'm just 1/3 done, but it got hard to find some of the less used colors, so i got a bunch of baggies to separate the different colors. it didn't help that each package of yarn contained some of all the colors in the project. i'm working on the last package of multicolored yarn. i'm on a forum break.

mary

Edited by mary57 (03/29/09 12:48 PM)

#183632 - 03/29/09 01:13 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: mary57]
ShowMeMO Offline
Platinum
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Missouri
...and I'm third! \:D

So far I have slept in until 10:40, made a nice lunch (a shock to my DH) and plan to finish cleaning out the spice section of the cabinets. I've had them pulled out onto the counter, so need to get it cleaned and back in order.

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

#183633 - 03/29/09 01:19 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: ShowMeMO]
Kimberly Purcell Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Folsom, CA
I am happy to say that I got so much work done last night! DH was out of town and DD was at a sleepover so I decided to catch up on work (for my real job.) I blew through a bunch of stuff that had been sitting on my desk. It feels really good to get it done and I'm well ahead of the game which means I won't have any trouble being out of town Wed & Thurs.

Watched a Sharks hockey game while I was working so I had some fun time too.

Got up this morning and spent quite a while here on the forum before I picked DD up from her sleepover.

My MIL arrives in a few hours to stay overnight so I'm going to jump in the shower and then pick up a few things around the house.
facebook.com/amethystorganizing
twitter.com/amethystorganiz

#183643 - 03/29/09 03:08 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: Kimberly Purcell]
blessmymess Online   content

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: So. Cal.
Good afternoon, all!

I'm doing laundry, today. \:\) Clothes, bedding, etc. On the 3rd load now, and I have 1 more load to wash and dry. Need to put away all.

Picked up some snacks for DD to take to play rehearsals (they are rehearsing from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and will have a pot-luck lunch during the rehearsals); dropped DD off at school for the rehearsals, put gas to the car and picked up a few more groceries on the way home. Will go to pick up DD in a couple of hours and then, spend a quiet p.m. at home (DD has to study for a history test tomorrow).

Dinner will be leftover fish curry and rice - I'll cook some broccoli or green peas for a vegetable; fresh strawberries for dessert.

I also need to clean the fridge (too many old leftovers - all must be tossed) and do a load of dishes, later.

But I have the day off from work tomorrow, so, I can take it easy today, as well, and rest.

#183652 - 03/29/09 04:19 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: blessmymess]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Well Bless, you sound a little too busy for my standard of a lady as ill as you were, but glad to see you back.

ChefSam:
WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO you did a lot already. Yes, I agree, it feels good to get that paperwork behind you.

ShowMe:
Good for you and DH to have a good lunch, and him letting you sleep in. How did the spices come out. I had to toss a bunch of them once....but, now I only buy the little ones. Not as much waste or cost. I cannot believe the prices of them.

When I had a family I would purchase large quantities of them, but now it is silly, since I also try to avoid cooking! LOL

mary:
That sounds like a job sorting thru the yarn. Good going on all you completed! WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

#183654 - 03/29/09 04:36 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: dianaro2]

Platinum (100+ Posts)

LOL, Diana, it feels so good to be almost back to my normal self. \:\)

I had a bit of a tussle with a pillow and a washing machine a short while ago! The pillow was too poufy and caused the machine to overflow! An inch of water on the floor of my laundry closet! Soggy rolls of wrapping paper, water logged shoes, dripping umbrellas, etc.! What a mess! (I store too many things in that small closet!) I removed everything and mopped the floor and now have a sparkly laundry closet floor. Not quite what I had intended to do today, but I'll wipe the washer and dryer tops once all the laundry is done and consider it my branch work for the week! \:D

Off to pick up DD.

#183655 - 03/29/09 04:47 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: dianaro2]
mary57 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

it took me a total of 2 hr 20 min, but i finished sorting the yarn. unfortunately now i don't even want to look at my project for a couple of weeks. i'm used to working on it 15 min at a time, but i did 4 35 min missions on it today and i'm just tired of looking at yarn for a while. i also did 70 min knitting yesterday, so i'm really tired of yarn!

on a positive note i've only got 91 of the 1st daily which i'm reading in e-mail. there are 3 and i stopped reading in sept. this 1 is about the size of my computer monitor (1 page) then i've got 2 more wich are each 1 - 2 sentences (thoughts for the day. the last lady sends about 10 - 12 e-mail/day. i'm saving her for last. 4 dailies in all.

#183660 - 03/29/09 05:14 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: mary57]
CountryOrg Offline
Silver Member
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: A little town in Texas!
Today I did my usual routines (my lifesavers!) and then vacuumed (pups tracked in cut grass from the back lawn which I forgot to wipe their feet), dusted Plantation shutters and did a load of laundry.

Feeling king of yucky today, so not doing too much. DSIL and her SO visit beginning on Thursday thru the weekend, and I have a few things I need to do - guest room is all set.

DH and I adopted a new pup yesterday - fell in love with another greyhound so now we have 2 greyt hounds! She's a real sweetie - 2-1/2 years old and full of life. She's so funny - loves to play with toys in the lawn (and inside) and toss them up and catch them. And, she's a great retriever - even drops the toy at my feet when returning it - we've never had a greyhound actually give the toy back before! LOL!

Her name is Shelby (official name is Sakkara Shelby) - she never raced - had the speed but not the heart (according to the breeder):

I guess this wasn't really off topic since she's a family member and this is the Home & Family forum. LOL!

Edited by CountryOrg (03/29/09 05:26 PM)

#183662 - 03/29/09 05:23 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: CountryOrg]
BonnieS Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Idaho
Diana, thanks for starting the new thread....I'm mostly feeling ok except for hurting (especially when I try to do what I shouldn't!! LOL) DH and I went to lunch after church with one of our member couples....then had to call my db back and chatted with him while folding clothes (very carefully). Need to ask dh to carry the basket of folded clothes upstairs for me.

Mary, congrats on getting the yarn all sorted. Good job!

ShowMe, want to come do my spices when you are done? I had sorted them recently but they've become jumbled from being used and carelessly put back. Don't know WHO could have done that!!! LOL

Chef, congrats on getting ahead of the game for work stuff. That's a big accomplishment!!

Bless, glad to see you up and at em again! Don't over do now! Sorry to hear that the washer decided to share its contents all over the floor...not very nice!

CO, congrats on the new family member...she's a cutie! You got quite a bit done considering you're feeling yucky.

I'm kinda on restricted duty for a little while....did get a load of clothes folded, along with getting my dailies done this morning. DGD unloaded the clean dishes from the dishwasher and reloaded it with the dirties that were stacking up. I came down to the rec room to sew but ended up at the computer instead! LOL

Have a blessed afternoon and evening all.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

#183666 - 03/29/09 05:34 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: BonnieS]
CountryOrg Offline
Silver Member
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Please take it easy, Bonnie! Wonderful that DGD helped with the dishes!

#183682 - 03/29/09 06:58 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: BonnieS]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Oh, Country Org, what a sweetheart! Wonder why my dog doesn't like toys, too old?

Bonnie:
You take care and do have the family help. They love to do it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing good on tv tonight, might just read. Almost finished with one book, maybe I can do two! LOL

I am on the last pillow/buttons sewing. Will finish it up, and then move on to the xstitching for the months.

#183684 - 03/29/09 07:19 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: dianaro2]
Kimberly Purcell Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Folsom, CA
Diana, Some dogs just don't. Our German Shepard has only played ball maybe 10 times in her whole life. She's way too focused on being protective and taking care of us. It's like she feels guilty if she's playing.

Finished the onion soup and made the spinach salad. My MIL was supposed to be here at 2pm and it's almost 6pm and we're still waiting. There was a semi-emergency with DH's brother this afternoon and she had to go take care of that. 56 years old and he's still calling his mother to solve all of his problems. (Just shaking my head.)
facebook.com/amethystorganizing
twitter.com/amethystorganiz

#183685 - 03/29/09 07:25 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: Kimberly Purcell]
CountryOrg Offline
Silver Member
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Yup, pups are all different, even within a particular breed. Our greyhounds have all loved toys, though. We puppysat for 3 months with a German shepherd that is totally obsessed with frisbees - didn't realize it until we just happened to toss it one day and she flew like the wind and jumped in the air to catch it. She was so awesome! Got to the point where we had to hide it, though, because she wouldn't focus on doing her business outside. LOL!

Our lab/chow didn't really care that much for them, but pretended she did when she saw other dogs playing with them. LOL! And, then we've had some who only want to nest their stuffies and toys - putting them all in their beds, but not actually playing with them. Such different and unique personalities, that's for sure!

#183688 - 03/29/09 08:00 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: dianaro2]
MusicAddict05 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Upstate NY
Went with DM this morning to find her some new shoes. Made some chicken salad once we got home. Re-checked my class schedule to make sure I don't have class tomorrow night. Tidied up my bathroom and started a load of laundry. Put that away when it was finished.

Watched the Michigan State-Louisville basketball game, tiding up my bedroom during timeouts and halftime. Helped DM make dinner. Went back out to the store to get a shirt for an outfit I want to wear tomorrow. Typed up my lesson and worksheet for tomorrow.

Just started to thunder and lightning out. Am going to shut off the computer, and maybe head off to bed early..am really tired tonight.

My Crafts
Cooking

#183693 - 03/29/09 10:00 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: MusicAddict05]

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Aw, that's one cute puppy, CountryOrg!

Bonnie: You take things easy, please!

Mary: Put aside the yarn for a couple of days and then you'll feel like playing with it again. \:\)

ChefSam: It would have been nice if she had called to inform you that she'll be late, etc., rather than leave you wondering what's happening.

MusicAddict: You got a lot done! Wooooooo Hoooooooo!

After I posted earlier, I picked up DD and came home. Made mango "pickle" for a snack - it's not really a pickle, more like a salsa, perhaps - but one cuts a semi-ripe mango and adds vinegar, salt, sugar, and chili powder to it and eats it. A favorite snack from my childhood days which DD loves.

Then, rested a bit and read.

Afterwards, cleared out the fridge of all the old food and washed a whole sink-full of empty dishes and containers. Cleared and wiped the counters and wiped the stove top. The burners need to be scrubbed, but I'm putting it off for another day. Tossed the bag of kitchen trash, washed the trash can inside and out (it's white, so every spot shows), put a new liner, etc. Then, swept the kitchen. I should mop the floor, but will do it tomorrow. I just don't want to get too tired and do too much at once. The kitchen and bath mats are being washed right now.

Still to do: make my bed with freshly washed mattress cover and pillows, and put away some of the laundry!

#183696 - 03/29/09 10:17 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: blessmymess]
beaglelady Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Michigan
It is good to see all the familiar names. I have been awol for quite a while now and need to get back with the accountability and support you all are so good at.

Today was a work day for me as is every weekend-that is the busy time in retail. Even though I had started a business, I was advised to put things in limbo so I would not have to hand over any money from it......so, Am taking it easy as I had a fall in the tub on Wednesday and ended up with a concussion....yes i am fine just feeling a bit stupid over falling when trying to avoid stepping on the cat at 4 in the morning and ending up in the tub...backwards. cna we say ddduuhhhh!!!

I am moving along slowly but surely in the new house in MI. Finally sold the one in GA. Soon to be ex is living with his sis right now and I have been going through everything a box at a time to divide the belongings. It is amazing just how much junk you can accumulate over the course of 20yrs. He did come over with all his family and got most of the big stuff out of the house-lets not even talk about how much is left in the garage and laundry/storage room behind it. I have lots of papers and tax work to handle too.

The basement has lots of stuff in one corner, but that will wait. I have a new roomie to help with expenses- she has the basement and is loving it. It has a full bath and a second kitchen. We work opposite hours so see very little of each other and she is a good gal.....this was a good thing to do.

The goal for the next few weeks is to make sure I have itemized lists for the attorney of the separation of belongings. We are supposed to have a hearing at the end of the month so if I have the lists done, it will make it easier to present the case. DH has not been cooperative at all, not willing to face the reality of the what our life together had become.

#183709 - 03/30/09 09:06 AM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: beaglelady]
Waterlady Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: New York
I went to the Library yesterday and took the class on Shade Gardening, which was very informative. Signed up for a few more classes too. Two cooking classes and another gardening class. They do a great job here.

Came home, it was dismal and cloudy, so just stayed in and caught up on a few phone calls, etc. Dropped in at Mom's for a visit with the dog.

Today I have some travelling to do and maybe go look for a dress. My DGF is getting married Friday and I am invited. It will be in a very fancy restaurant on the river. I will have to stay overnight at DD's nearby. My next door neighbor (the one who always brings me dinner) is staying overnight here to watch Finn for me. TYG!

Beaglelady, nice to see you back. Wish my house was big enough to have someone share the expenses.

Have a great day all!

#183713 - 03/30/09 09:17 AM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: beaglelady]
jenn6903 Online   content
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Country: My friend has a dog that nests her stuffies too!! She takes them into her bed and sucks on the ears of it and kneads the rest with her paws. It's too cute!! Congrats on the new pup!!

DH worked all weekend, so we didn't do anything much. Saturday night I went out with some friends for supper and drinks. Sunday, I got all the laundry done, including all the bedding and towels. I played some games with the kids and we went for a walk. DH came home around 3 and we all went to town to get a few things, then picked up chinese for supper. Not very productive, but relaxing!! I didn't get to bed till 2am as I had my nose in a book, trying to finish it!!!

#183714 - 03/30/09 09:24 AM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: Waterlady]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Beaglelady:
SO good to hear from you. Just referred someone to your postings about the tile splash you put up in the Ga. house, I believe. Glad things are nearing an end for you, as I am sure you are too.

So sorry about the concussion, and glad you are getting help with the house. That has to be a huge relief, and knowing you still have a lot of privacy is great too.

Waterlady:
Wow you are a gad about! Just teasing you are always home, so glad you are getting to "dress up" and have a good time. ENJOY!
Both Finn and Mom will be fine. WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOo

Bless:
That sounds like quite a bit of work being done for someone taking it easy!

~~~~~~~~~~
I started April here, and forgot about the Motivational Forum!
Talk about DUHS! LOL I'll take two extra days.

Did all but the last pillow yesterday. All laundry put away,
and then I finished up a book that I started months ago. Hoping to finish a few more this week.

Doing odds and ends. Had cancelled the MD today, too early to see her. Have another check up to do, before we "discuss" all the various tests. So, that is found time I hadn't planned on.

#183721 - 03/30/09 10:25 AM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: dianaro2]

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Beaglelady: Please take care and be careful! We can't have you falling into bathtubs, etc.!

Waterlady: Sounds like you are having a fun time! Hope you find just the right dress!

Jenn: Sounds like you had a nice weekend. Glad you got to relax some. You are always so busy!

Diana: Take your time, it's not quite April yet!

Well, this morning, I woke up feeling nice and energetic, only to be reminded, rather rudely, that while I may be FEELING much better, I am not fully recovered yet! I barely made it to the bathroom in time!

So, the plan is to take it EASY today, as well.

Lucky for me, I have the day off from work, so can rest.

Took DD to school and came home.

Later today, I will do some grocery shopping and paperwork and put away more of the laundry and maybe mop the kitchen floor.

#183734 - 03/30/09 12:20 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: blessmymess]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Yes Bless, that sounds like resting that you posted!!!!!

#183742 - 03/30/09 01:06 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: dianaro2]
Helen Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Africa
Bless - do take it easy.

Meetng the whole day, things are moving fast.

#183748 - 03/30/09 02:59 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: Helen]

Platinum (100+ Posts)

I took a nap, after I posted! Slept for nearly 2 hours! The phone call from the temple woke me up - they were bringing me lunch so I didn't have to get tired cooking! How lovely was that? Actually, they have been sending me food all week! I've been sending back jars of homemade chutney and jams, in return. \:\)

After I woke up, I did clean the bathroom and about 30 mins. of paperwork (just going through the mail and tossing what was not needed).

Now I am having lunch and maybe I'll take another nap in the afternoon. The temple sent so much food, I don't need to go grocery shopping! There's no hurry to put away the laundry - the laundry police, I've been told, is on vacation! \:D

#183751 - 03/30/09 03:10 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: blessmymess]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Yes, they are on vacation. What a lovely thing for the temple to do. That is so nice, and I know you appreciate every thing.
So great to hear you are being taken care of. ((((HUGS)))).

I took a nap too! I pooped out but got one valance on the rod, and will ask DS2 when he comes buy to help me with it.
Going to stop the craft room until I decide what I am going to do, and when. With the economy the way it is I think I will be holding off for a year or two. This is silly to spend money unless I get a nice big "surprise" in the mail, from some lottery or prize patrol! LOL

Making the phone calls and finishing up the pillows are enough for me today. I did go out and shovel what didn't melt on the walkway and porch. The good Lord helped with that so I didn't have alot to do. TYG! Seeing more grass as the day progresses.

The pillows are done and found some more little projects to finish up this month.

#183757 - 03/30/09 04:29 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: dianaro2]
BonnieS Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Everyone is busy as ever!

Beaglelady, good to see you back here. Had wondered how you were getting along. Sorry to hear about your fall....

Bless, glad to see you are feeling better and also pampering yourself a bit....keep up the good work!

Waterlady....nice to be able to think about gardening isn't it!

Diana...sounds like you are cooking right along on your valances. I need to get my curtains and valances made for the kitchen and the living room....haven't done much of anything the last several days...

Helen, some days to feel that way!

Chef...is that a reprieve I saw? LOL Just kidding....but it does give you some breathing room anyway.

Howdy to all I've missed....I'm operating on memory again!

I did do my dailies, along with working on reconciling the checking account and getting bills paid. I need to sit and work on a budget....looks like I've gotten all I can set up on autopay...might need to check into the VA life insurance going autopay, or maybe switching it to yearly...that would work too ... I need to do some tracking of expenses along with setting up a working budget....I decided that I'm going about it all wrong...I've been trying to set aside money from each paycheck to cover expenses thru the month, BUT....2/3 of our income comes in on the 1st of the month (or right around there).... since we don't get but a third of it the middle of the month, I can't budget traditionally. So am in the process of re-working it to fit my reality...maybe I'll be able to stick with one that actually works for me!! LOL

I'm in the process of copying some songs over from the computer to the smart phone....can use it for tunes too so I might as well have them on there.

Have a great day all!

#183770 - 03/30/09 06:51 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: dianaro2]
fleur2330 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Great job everyone!
Had a nice 3 day wkend...house was spic and span for my out of town friend's arrival. We had fun shopping, watching movies, going to the park, hanging out with DH and friends, and then took her on a road trip to the mountains yesterday. Was hard to go back to work today!

Paid a few bills, dropped off mortgage check over the wkend.

Dinaro...saw your post the other day. I still have 7 wks to go...feeling really good other than some swelling in the hands.
Will have 3 months of maternity leave. Can't wait! DH still looking for a job, so we'll see what happens with that and childcare afterwards. Have ALOT left to do for the baby's arrival.

#183773 - 03/30/09 07:21 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: fleur2330]
mapster Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: SoCal
Everyone is busy as usual. Great going!

Beaglelady, I hope you are fine after your fall.

Bless, I hope you are back to 100% soon.

This weekend was a pretty lazy weekend. I did manage to accomplish a few things, but I can't really remember what now. LOL I know that I got a huge pile of laundry put away that was residing on my couch all folded up, and got the living room rearranged, finally.

Today, I went through the kids closets and linen closet again and tossed a few more shirts and a blanket to the donation bag. Also went through the kitchen cabinets and drawers and managed to get rid of some more items (baking pans, knives, spatula, etc.) to donations. There is a truck going around picking up for a charity tomorrow, so all I need to do is put the box and bag at the curb and they will come pick it all up.

I fluffed, folded and PUT AWAY a load of laundry that got done on the weekend. (in capital letters, because I usually fold and leave on the couch, LOL) I also tossed another load in to wash, then dry, and another to wash. I still need to get the dried load out of the dryer and transfer the towels to the dryer sometime this evening.

Kids are fed, bathed, kitchen is mostly cleaned up (broiler pan soaking because I baked with BBQ sauce on it), Thing 2 \:\) is in bed, and I'm going to read Thing 1 \:\) a bedtime story as soon as I am done this post.

Ask yourself: Have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world.
- Annie Lennox

#183790 - 03/30/09 08:21 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: mapster]
mary57 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

everybody is doing great.

i only got to watch 20 min of dool bc tasia picked me up to go grocery shopping, when i came home i did 2 loads of laundry while i cooked pork chops. then i ran and emptied and reloaded the dw and washed my hair. i feel like i could fall asleep right now.

mary

Edited by mary57 (03/30/09 08:26 PM)

#183794 - 03/30/09 09:00 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: mary57]
BonnieS Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Fleur, glad that you had such a good time this weekend! Can't believe it's only 7 weeks til the little one is due!

Pam, you're quite the whirlwind! Enjoy the reading time!

Mary, get a few z's for me would you? LOL Good job on all that you accomplished today.

#183802 - 03/30/09 09:49 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: BonnieS]
heidemarie Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Arizona
I worked too hard on Saturday but was able to finish everything on my list. Yesterday was a nice rest day.

Today I've watered my plants, swiffered, ironed and scrapbooked.

#183805 - 03/30/09 10:43 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: heidemarie]

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Well, the laundry police can come and check because I tackled Mt. Put Away this afternoon. \:\) All my clothes and the household stuff is put away; DD's clothes are folded and in a basket on her bed for her to deal with as she pleases! If she wants to just take and wear them from the basket, that's fine with me.

Did 30 mins. of paperwork - just went through the mail and tossed what was not needed. There's a stack of bills to pay, but will attend to that tomorrow.

Put water to the garden - sprinklers for the back but the front was watered by hose as were the several potted plants I keep along the side of the house.

Took the trash cans out to the curb for trash pick up tomorrow.

Then, mopped the kitchen floor. That tired me out, but it needed to be done and I am glad I did it! Now, with the bathroom and kitchen cleaned and the laundry done, I feel the house is cleaned!

Afterwards, I took a wash, trimmed my nails, etc. and have been relaxing.

My plan is to go to sleep fairly early, so I can feel well rested for tomorrow.

#183825 - 03/31/09 09:40 AM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: blessmymess]
BonnieS Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Heidi, glad that you had a chance to relax yesterday. Sometimes tho you end up recuperating and don't get a chance to do fun things! Glad to see you were able to do some scrapbooking.

Bless, Good job on tackling that mountain! You were also pretty busy on the rest of the house. Hope you didn't over do it! We don't want you having a relapse!

I did my dailies yesterday but little else. This morning I should have changed sheets but didn't wash them last time so I have no clean ones to put on! My bad...so today I need to get those going - should do that before work. Then we'll see how I feel after work ... might just let them go til tomorrow. Will do a bit of housework later ... at least as much as I can do without messing up the arm/shoulder any more than it already is. I'm calling the dr. today to find out what's going on with it.

Have a blessed day all!

#183832 - 03/31/09 11:49 AM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: BonnieS]
abundance1956 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Central Florida
Tomorrow is a day off. Besides running errands, I want to re-organize the kitchen, and straighten up my closet. I am going to do the utensil thing someone mentioned on this forum: put them all in a box: and see which one's get used in a month. Obviously the BBQ utensils would stay: but they could stay with the grill.

I am going to get everything!!! off the counters, and go through my kitchen appliances: to see which one's I actually use. Then stack all pans (I store lids in a large shallow drawer).

And I've got maybe 20 bowls: and go through them...as I don't need that many. I like bowls that can be triple used: cooked in, baked in, and serve in. I will keep 1 or 2 of my nice "old" bowls that are purely decorative serving pieces. I might put them in my china cabinet tho.

re: the closet. I would LOVE to have all the same hangers in my closet: but it's not in the financial cards right now. I am buying only white hangers tho, as I need them, so eventually I will only have white hangers and wood pants hangers (I use them for pants and skirts).

I also need to put away cold weather clothes and get out the shorts and sleeveless tops. Our "winter" is much too short here. And it's broiling already. I went out to walk already, and sweat was dripping off my face in 15 minutes of easy walking.

This is my pre-plan, I'll check back tomorrow.
BTW: I put in new broom holder "racks" into the cleaning closet. (can't think of the name, they go onto the sides of the cleaning closet to hold mops and brooms, etc.) I really like them, I also put one behind the door in my utility room.

#183838 - 03/31/09 12:09 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: abundance1956]
BonnieS Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

abundance...you've got an ambitious plan for the day. Keep us posted as to how it goes...

#183871 - 03/31/09 05:40 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: BonnieS]
mapster Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Today, I took down the shear curtain thingy in the tall narrow window that is right beside the entry door and just hand washed it with some oxi-clean, rinsed, wrung and hung back up. While it was soaking, I cleaned the window inside and out.

I folded, put away a load of laundry from yesterday in the dryer. Tossed another in to dry and another to wash.

Rearranged some items in the garage so I could get to the workbench part which was inaccessible due to large boards being propped against it. I cleared it off, swept it, replaced some items, then moved a box of tool type items that has been sitting in the corner of the dining room since the day we moved in down to the bench. I still need to go through and sort the stuff into permanent homes, but it's out of my dining room now. This was the corner of the garage I mentioned before that hadn't been touched when I rearranged the rest of it. It's not done yet, but I did a babystep, anyway.

I heated leftovers for supper. I just have to toss the plates and bowl that was holding the leftovers to the dishwasher and wipe down counters and table. The kids are supposed to be cleaning their messes in the play room so we can have some ice cream cake for dessert, but I think they are playing, instead. LOL I will wait until after we have the ice cream and do all the dishes/kitchen at one time. Should take only about 5 minutes or less.

Edited by mapster (03/31/09 05:41 PM)

Ask yourself: Have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world.
- Annie Lennox

#183872 - 03/31/09 05:42 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: BonnieS]

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Good afternoon, all.

I think I might have overdone things a bit yesterday - although I rested in bed from 7:00 p.m., onward and went to sleep by 11:30 p.m. and got a solid 7 hours of sleep, I still didn't feel quite up to going to work this morning. So, took one more day off.

Dropped DD off at school, came home, had b'fast, read a bit and slept for 4 hours straight! Woke up at 2:00 p.m. and had lunch and I am still feeling tired! So, just taking it very easy today.

#183880 - 03/31/09 06:04 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: blessmymess]
mapster Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Bless, I hope you are feeling better soon!! I can empathize. I had some bug that pretty much knocked me flat on my back for two whole weeks...it was NOT fun. My poor house and family.

- Annie Lennox

#183883 - 03/31/09 06:45 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: mapster]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

See, I told you Bless!!!!!!! You don't listen to GONer mom!
NO one came to check on the house, did they? NOW please rest, it is done and you need to put your feet up and relax.

Mapster
A huge WHOOOOOO HOOOO on the work in the garage and getting the tools out of the dining room. That is wonderful!

Abundance:
That is a big list you are tackling. Hope you get most of it done.

Bonnie:
YOU aren't resting either! Let the family do most of the items that you HAVE to do! GRRRRRRRRRR Goner Mom is not happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just finished ETEing in the kitchen, vacuumed and did a mopping.
Never got to that on the weekend. DS2 is coming to help me with the valances tomorrow. Too tired today I told him.

So, tomorrow is a new month, a new day and hopefully I can play a little also.

#183890 - 03/31/09 07:09 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: dianaro2]
mary57 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

i din't get much done today bc my friend in pa called during my soap. it's during that, while listening to the tv that i get my cleaning done. so... i didn't get the windexing done or watch more than 20 min of dool and during that time i ate lunch. i did get my shot this morning and washed the guest spread and aghan (2 loads) i also ran the dw, but it still needs to be emptied.

i got more done than i thought i did, tho bc i read an entire investors mag.

mary

#183895 - 03/31/09 09:37 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: mary57]
heidemarie Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Today DH and I bought a new mattress. Ours is 15 years old. I also started looking for a curtain rod. When I don't need something like a rod for years it takes me a while to get acquainted with what is available currently. While I was looking I found a mattress pad. All that running around took a huge chunk out of my day.

This evening I tried a new recipe - Quinoa Squash Pilaf. It turned out so well that I'll make it again. Still need to clean up my kitchen before I can put my feet up for the night.

Bonnie - I know what you mean about overdoing the work and then needing rest instead of have some fun time too. Since my cancer treatments years ago I've never regained all of my energy. I get frequent reminders from my body when I overdo.

#183899 - 03/31/09 10:36 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: heidemarie]

Platinum (100+ Posts)

I took it VERY easy today, I promise, GONer Mom!

Washed a few dishes, tidied up/cleared the table in the family room, put away the ironing board and went through a pile of mail. I've a small stack of bills ready to be paid in the next day or two (nothing due till next week) and some filing to be done later (much later!)

#183900 - 03/31/09 10:39 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: heidemarie]
SammyA Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Wow- It's APRIL?!?!?! It still feels like the end of Jan to me. Does anyone else ever wish they could freeze time to make things go a bit slower? There's my random comment for the day \:\)

I have had the most productive week in my entire career. I have just been made the company accountant (still have an external accountant who audits 1 time a year) and have had a promotion to full time with it. I'm really stoked as I'm currently in the what you would call Grad School and haven't fully finished my degree. At 21, I'm going to be managing 4 staff members who I have always worked well with and have been relying on my GON tips from you lovely people (I love the search function!). Anyway our month end processes usually take an entire week- about 20 hours, sometimes a LOT more. By doing baby steps on work projects and doing as much as I can- I did it in 2 days!!!! And have come home on time and not had to work late. Also managed to squeeze in training for the extra tasks I need to do.

Other than that, I have finished two assignments, cleaned the bathroom, made some yoghurt and bread, walked the dog, and been to the dentist.

Just need to do the dishes, make our bed, bring in the laundry and I'm going to reward myself by doing my fave Cross Stitch!

Edited by SammyA (03/31/09 10:41 PM)

#183908 - 04/01/09 01:41 AM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: SammyA]
Helen Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Heidi - make sure you take good care of that matress, turn and flip it often.

Bless - slow down even more, you can't be sick next weekend.

Sammy - Well done.

APRIL FOOLS>

#183914 - 04/01/09 07:31 AM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: Helen]
Waterlady Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: New York
Well done Sammy! Don't you love babysteps!!

I didn't get too much done yesterday, just concentrated on work- trying to get some!

Had time to go to the bank, have several issues to discuss with them. Of course, the computers were down, so got nowhere with them. Uggh!

Still didn't find a dress for the wedding. Will look again today, I really hate shopping for clothes and I am avoiding the mall, which I also hate going to. The fabrics are too clingy on most of the things I tried on. Will end up at Dress Barn, saw something there but didn't try it on.

The grass is starting to green up, the crocus are in full bloom. I moved some last year and they are doing much better and fuller. The daffodils in the next town are almost flowering, mine are only a few inches up!

Today I will straighten the kitchen before I leave, quick PUPA, go to WW, then look for a dress.

#183933 - 04/01/09 09:55 AM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: Waterlady]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

SammiA:
CONGRATULATIONS and good luck. That is a wonderful promotion, and you must be very good. Glad GON is helping you along the way. The people here are fabulous and so smart!!!!!!!!

Waterlady:
I am like you, hate to try on clothes, but hate more to take them back, so I force myself when I HAVE To! LOL Hope you find something and enjoy the wedding.

I was thinking I should plant some bulbs in the fall. I love to see them come up in the spring.

#183939 - 04/01/09 10:28 AM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: mary57]
abundance1956 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

So far, on my two big projects to date.

*almost everything off counters...had to clear a shelf in the pantry for the appliances and recipe box. My husband uses the bar/counter area for bill sorting, I need to change his place of sorting.

I've taken labeler upstairs to start with labeling my closet. I'll also turn all hangers backward...to see what I use in the next 2-3 months, like is suggested here on the forum.

#183950 - 04/01/09 11:12 AM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: abundance1956]
BonnieS Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Morning all.

SammyA, Congratulations on your promotion!!! That's great that you're able to apply what you're learning here to the job! Excellent!!

Bless, hope you are back to 100% soon....do take it easy tho.

Diana, I do let the family help on big things. The worst part of this....it's taking me at least 5 times longer to do things....operating on one wing is a pain!!! Oh well...this too shall pass.

Heide, that recipe sounds intriguing...will you share?

Waterlady....frustrating when you can't get done what you need to because of computer issues! I'm with you on that one!

abundance, good job on what you got done. Would a basket help on the counter for bill sorting? Maybe one with compartments in it?

Still not doing much at home....it's frustrating because it takes me 5 times longer to do things....I did get my sheets changed this morning. That's an experience one-handed! LOL I must be quite a sight! Not worrying the rest of it. Don't have to do supper tonite as it's Lenten Soup Supper at church. Will enjoy not having to cook and will try really hard to stay out of the bread! Easier said than done...

#183958 - 04/01/09 11:53 AM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: BonnieS]

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Sammy: Congratulations on the promotion! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! You are doing just great!

Helen: Hope things are going well with you.

Waterlady: Hope you find just the right dress!

Abundance: Hope you accomplish all what you want to do. Has it been hard to adjust going back to work?

Bonnie: You really ought to get someone to help you with changing the bedsheets, etc! It's hard enough to do that with both hands!

Diana: I think you'll have a lovely display of spring flowers if you do plant bulbs in the fall.

#183959 - 04/01/09 12:09 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: blessmymess]
BonnieS Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Bless, shhhhhhhh....don't tell GONer Mom!! ;\)

#183960 - 04/01/09 01:31 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: BonnieS]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Bonnie!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE MY DEAR!!!!!!!!!
How you even thought to do a bed change is beside me?!!!
Do you dig trenches during the day too, that the sheets won't wait? For goodness sake, DH and DgD can do it in seconds.
Five times longer but you still do it!!!!!!! Gads I would have driven over to the library, candy store and come home, rested on the bed, and eaten my bon bons! LOL

#183961 - 04/01/09 01:33 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: dianaro2]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Got the valances up with DS2. YES! So glad that is finished.
Now under the bed and around the room vacuuming. Just returned from luncheon with my niece. I am so tired! I slept 8 hours and still want to sleep!

#183981 - 04/01/09 08:36 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: dianaro2]
MusicAddict05 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Taught all day, stayed after to help out with homework club, and talk with my teacher about ideas for my observation tomorrow. Came home and filled out some forms about graduation, and ordered my cap/gown/tassle.

Set up a professional sounding e-mail account for after graduation. Sent an email to a prof. Edited and printed a copy of my lesson for my observation tomorrow. Put clothes in hamper/away. DBFF visited during a break between her classes. Spent some time talking and planning a get together on Saturday.

Went out to dinner with the parents. Went to B&BW after to get some new body wash and lotion. Came home, typed up a project expectation sheet for my lesson tomorrow, and sent it to my teacher to go over with her tomorrow morning. Am watching American Idol now, and will probably go to bed after.

My Crafts
Cooking

#183984 - 04/01/09 08:43 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: MusicAddict05]
mary57 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

you ladies sure are getting a lot done!

i watched dool while fixing lunch for lorraine. then we went to grief support group together. then i came home and fixed dinner for mike and aterwards we went to the museum.

1 got everything done i had planned and even squeezed in some computer time before lorraine got here.

mary

Edited by mary57 (04/01/09 08:47 PM)

#183987 - 04/01/09 09:12 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: mary57]
mapster Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

The only thing I did today was working on organizing photos and videos on my computer and backing up the ones that needed it to my external hard drive. Now I need to go through and delete some that I have some double and triple copies of in different folders on the computer. That should free up some space and maybe make the computer run quicker.

- Annie Lennox

#183990 - 04/01/09 10:18 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: mapster]
heidemarie Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Among the things I did today was putting out my Easter decorations. The last 2 to 3 years I've been in Utah taking care of DM so I haven't seen them for quite a while. It was fun the see the rabbits and again.

Bonnie - I posted the recipe under side dishes - butternut squash. It turned out well.

#183995 - 04/02/09 04:10 AM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: heidemarie]
Helen Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Setting up new office, Hectic!!!!!!!!

#183996 - 04/02/09 04:43 AM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: Helen]
abundance1956 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Bonnie: what did you do to yourself? Sounds like you only have one hand. What's up?

Bless: I can say: it was surprisingly easier than I anticipated: going back to work. Nursing is never emotionally "easy": but I knew that...so I think I had prepared myself. The hardest part are the 12 hour shifts....but I'm learning to pace myself better, and make sure I get my protein snack every 2.5 to 3.0 hours....to sustain the work.

Working today, having breakfast now, before leaving. I always love to see how busy everyone is! and the neat things they are doing!

I got stopped in the middle of my kitchen project yesterday. What I DID do was:

*straighten closet
*clear off counters in kitchen
*wipe all counters in kitchen
*move bill basket to another place, to decrease bill clutter in kitchen
*donate a bunch of canned goods to our church's homeless closet
after I went through the pantry to find room for appliances
*moved the appliances into the pantry.

To do yet: on this project:
*get all bowls out, and cull some out, to give away .
* sort through pots and pans: do the same thing. Make sure I have lids for each one. Stack them better.
*put utensils in a box, to see which one's get used this month

#184012 - 04/02/09 09:42 AM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: abundance1956]
BonnieS Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Diana...I don't suppose saying "I'm sorry" would help???? And no, I don't dig trenches during the day....except for in my office chair with my backside! LOL

Heide, thanks....looking forward to fixing it!

Rachel, you've been busy! Graduation is coming up fast isn't it!

Mary, good job on getting finished with everything you planned.

Helen, make sure you take breaks and do something for You!

Abundance, I have a torn rotator (sp?) cuff and a gap that shouldn't be there in my shoulder. Am waiting for an appointment to be scheduled with the orthopedist to find out what the course of treatment is going to be. Likely surgery but who knows. Congrats on all you got done yesterday. That's a lot of work and not a lot to finish up!

I spent a lot of time sitting and reading yesterday afternoon, and little else! But the house looks pretty good. I'll have dgd vacuum this afternoon and run the swiffer vac in the bathroom and kitchen. The floors are in good shape otherwise.

Have a great day all!

#184017 - 04/02/09 11:03 AM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: BonnieS]

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Bonnie: I didn't tell GONer Mom on you, I promise! She found out all by herself! \:\)

I went to the bank yesterday, during my lunch break, and attended to a few things I had been intending to for some time - glad to have taken care of that.

After work, watched part of DD's dress rehearsal while I waited for her and then, went home. Took care of the day's mail, but felt too tired to do the rest of the bill paying and filing I had planned to do. So, will try and get that done today.

Later today, I will attend DD's play. No other plans for today.

#184031 - 04/02/09 12:42 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: blessmymess]
dianaro2 Offline

Platinum (100+ Posts)

Bonnie
That is my good GONer listening and resting....No Bless, you didn't tell on Bonnie....GONer mom can find things out very easily sometimes. LOL

Bless:
Glad to hear you are taking time with things. You were one sick GONer is all I can say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Went to a meeting, haircut, DS2s home for coffee, took care of and fed the pets lunch, and now will end the month of budget work. Didn't get to DeskDay yesterday.

Worked a little in the craft room last night. Found a bunch of cards and embellishments. Gosh, I want them all together so I can either use them or donate them!

#184050 - 04/02/09 04:41 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: dianaro2]
Wendy Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: SW, MO
I finally got the end of the posts!! WHEW!! There was a lot to read!! You girls are working so hard!! WAY TO GO!!!

Kristil, So sorry about your DH. I read that this morning and immediately started lifting you up to the Lord's throne. May He hold you tight right now.

I've been EXTREMELY busy and have barely had time to keep up with things on here. I won't bore you with all the details, but we're in the process of refinancing our home loan. We found a lower interest rate with less amount of years. Will save us quite a bit in the long run, but may increase payments slighty. Should be no problem, as long as DH's job is secure.

DH's bday is tomorrow, so I've been doing little things throughout the week to prepare. Pretty sure I have all the ingredients for supper, and presents wrapped and ready.

Need to bake bread tonight. Already have the wheat ground, just need to mix and bake. Such a rainy day here, not wanting to do much of anything but SLEEP!!

Keep up the great work everyone!!
Cya!

Psalm 150:6 "Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord!"

#184052 - 04/02/09 04:43 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: Wendy]
Chellybelly Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Loc: Maryland
OK, got my living room done, just need to vaccum...Off I go. I'm dtermined to get it all done tonight. Then go from there. My whole house is horrible, it looks like its been raided!

#184055 - 04/02/09 04:58 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: dianaro2]
mary57 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

you ladies have been doing great as always!

i shaved the forest then scrubbed both bathrooms and empyied the dw while listening to dool. i worked on reading e-mail - i had less than 2 months left on the 1st of 4 dailies and i finished reading all of the 1st daily e-mail. i read 70 min in 'the old testament prophets: then and now'.

mary

Edited by mary57 (04/02/09 05:05 PM)

#184061 - 04/02/09 07:50 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: dianaro2]
MusicAddict05 Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Am starting to feel like I'm getting a cold, and my co-op started feeling sick this afternoon...things are not looking good on the health front.

Taught all day, and stayed after a bit for the last day of an after school program. Came home, put clothes away/in hamper. Played some wii tennis with DDad. Planned out my math lesson for tomorrow.

Showered, ate dinner, and am waiting for my show to come on. Just decided that I don't like what I had planned for my math lesson, so I'm going to try and finish with the changes before my show comes on. If its not done by then, I'll finish after.

My Crafts
Cooking

#184064 - 04/02/09 09:00 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: MusicAddict05]
mapster Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

I was super tired today, so that translated into lazy. \:\) I did manage to get the bills paid and filed.

Kids bedtime routine is done, and I will do the dishes after ER.

- Annie Lennox

#184065 - 04/02/09 09:36 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: mapster]
heidemarie Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

I watched DGD today. So I didn't do much else but play with her. That's a great way to spend a day! I also found a curtain rod. It's up and the new curtain is hanging on it. We hope to move back into our bedroom tommorow. The remodeling is almost done.

#184066 - 04/02/09 10:35 PM Re: APRIL PRODUCTIVITY [Re: heidemarie]
BonnieS Offline
Platinum (100+ Posts)

Gosh you gals have been busy busy!

Bless, I know .... she just knows these things! LOL

Diana, you've had a busy couple of days I think!

Wendy, we've missed you but understand being busy. Enjoy the bday with dh!

Chelly, sounds like a normal home with kids!

Mary, it's neat that you manage to get things done while listening to your soap! Good job.

Rachel, hope you don't end up getting sick. That wouldn't be fun at all.

Pam, getting bills paid and filed is a lot of work! So you can't claim lazy for today... ;\)

Heide, I agree, it's a great way to spend the day! Good job on getting the new curtain hung.

Very little happened around here today....I did get towels folded, took my quite a while but they're done! Still have to get a load of clothes into the washer. I'm not too keen on this multi day laundry process! Oh well, at least it's getting done, slowly but surely.

Since we are at 7 pages already I'm going to close this thread down and start part 2. Great work everyone!!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >