Well done ChefSam! I had to get a new pic this year for my driver's licence - although my complaint was about the "old lady" who jumped in front of the camera! (I look much better at a distance when you can't see the wrinkles
Mary, good to have you with us again!
Kim, you are doing great with your reading. You are a busy lady!
JDI update (accountability helps me accomplish more of my list
- get myself ready for the day - I need to "pass through the waters" of my bathtub, get dressed and get to an appointment DONE
- fold that load of laundry that's in the dryer DONE
- evaluate if there's another load to do; if so, put it in the washer DONE; that load is dry although still in the dryer
- prep for Thurs Bible study; email lesson to A and D - DONE
- work on MRRP proposal - baby step DONE that's a huge YAY!
- work on M's wedding gown and other sewing projects baby step DONE (I have 3 quilt tops ready to quilt)
- baby steps with those pesky "boxes" - NOT DONE
While I was out with the car, I stopped at the grocery store and bought some groceries.
In addition to these things, I've been keeping up with routine stuff - making the bed, cooking and cleaning my kitchen.
I went looking for scrap fabric for making the fitting bodice for M's gown and found another sewing project to add to my list - making a skirt for me. I need a nice outfit for D(step)D's wedding the end of May. I have this really nice jacket - in neutral light beige colors. Today I "found" this pretty piece of fabric in my stash that looks awesome with that jacket! So will I have time to get that done too?
Mind you, I will either need to take the time to sew or take the time to go shopping and it would be cheaper to make something.