Dianaro, our warm weather is gone again, replaced by below 0 F temps - brrrrr.
Kim, good for you for taking a relaxing ME weekend. So did I!
Today it's back to routines -
I went to my Bible study this morning. It was good - I felt as though one of the ladies had a "light bulb" moment. That makes the teacher feel super!
When I got home, DH had started priming the closet - it still needs to be finished. I'm not sure yet which one of us will do that - maybe a team effort?
I bagged my buns from yesterday and put them in the freezer.
I prepared an easy lunch for us, ate and put the dishes in the dishwasher.
My JDI list for this afternoon -
- finish putting primer on the closet build, clean up equipment
- buy ink cartridges for my printer. I can also return the charging cable for my recalled cell phone - I got the phone changed last week but forgot to take the plug-in to the store with me.
- purchase fabric for the back of the queen-size quilt
- get a prescription refill
- prep for my next Bible study
- work on MRRP proposal (I seem to be "log jammed" on this project but it isn't creating havoc in other areas of my life)
- M's wedding gown - put together a scrap-fabric fitting bodice
- work on my various quilt projects
- take a bunch of empty canning jars to the basement (I've been ignoring this "mess" and it's time to move it!)