My JDI update
- eye check-up appt (at 1:25 pm) DONE The good news is that my eye health appears good and my lenses don't need replacement - YAY!
- Bible study prep and email DONE
- rest, relax, have a nap, etc (while my eyes return to normal after the "drops") My eyes are blurry but functional; rapidly improving as the effects of the drops wear off.
- work on MRRP proposal
- ETE and PUPA throughout house ONGOING
- move load of laundry to dryer, fold and put away DONE
- wash bedsheets, dry and remake bed DONE
- wash another load of laundry CURRENTLY IN DRYER
- baby step with boxes (I'm beginning to procrastinate on this - it hasn't formed a "log jam" but it's not getting done)
- lead online chat at 8:30 pm
I think I'm going to go see what I can accomplish with one of my boxes. Hopefully that won't need keen eyesight!
(the former Used2BMessy)http://powertochange.com/
Personal motto: If you are coming to visit me, come any time. If you are coming to inspect my house, please wait until such time as you can set up an appointment with a real estate agent.
The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook...William James