Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Organizing Your Home & Family
Jump to new posts Re: September Productivity Part 2 by fleur2330 @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Kittiemom, get some rest Dinaro, I'm not sure that I'm nesting....more so realizing that I have to get things done before LO comes as the countdown is on. Took DS to school to eat breakfast with him again. Decided to take up a friend's offer to
Jump to new posts Re: September Productivity Part 2 by kittiemom @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

No productivity on the home front yesterday except a load of laundry and helping DH get some things together for a business trip. I've been rushing around the last couple of weeks trying to get out the door by 7am and still not beating the rush. I w
Motivation, Goals and Achievement
Jump to new posts Re: September JUST DO IT: JDI part 2 by dianaro2 @ Yesterday at 04:42 PM

Did bare minimum today. Sorted thru some things in the guest room, and ordered meds. Took it easy, as I was hurting and tired. Darlene: Too cute about the pups "complaining" not being with you in the house. So nice of you. Cyd: You ar
Jump to new posts Re: BRANCHES WEEK 5: Childrens/guest rooms and closets by dianaro2 @ Yesterday at 04:38 PM

Sorted thru a couple of items, but not up to par, so quit.
Jump to new posts Re: September Productivity Part 2 by dianaro2 @ Yesterday at 04:37 PM

Karen: Glad DH "realized" how hard you work! Good he is pitching in. Jenn: Never a dull moment! Maybe pick up a snack to eat on the way to the airport. Nice DH can come home for a few days. Bless: Sorry about the warm weather. Has to
Jump to new posts Re: September Productivity Part 2 by jenn6903 @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

My plans got all messed around. DH is flying home today (he was actually supposed to be here already) but he slept in and missed his flight, so after a gong show trying to get a different flight, we'll pick him up at 6:30! I'm trying to be happy and
Jump to new posts Re: September JUST DO IT: JDI part 2 by DarleneM @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

Everything got done yesterday EXCEPT getting DS to do some more work on the fence/retaining wall. So today, that retaining wall is going to be my focus. He seems to be having problems staying on task. In addition, I have a few routine things to get
Jump to new posts Re: September Productivity Part 2 by Karen1975 @ Yesterday at 12:26 PM

Purdy - glad to hear you relaxed yesterday and another day today too fantastic news! I worked all day yesterday then came home had dinner, put Jack bed then took the dog for a walk with my friend. Once home DH and I had a cuppa and a chat then I wen
Jump to new posts Re: September JUST DO IT: JDI part 2 by Cyd @ Yesterday at 12:02 PM

Task for today is to clip & freeze the herbs I was able to cover and save from frost. I'm hopeful of being able to repot some small shoots to create a mini kitchen window sill herb 'garden.' DH wants to BQQ tonight in spite of a fridge full of
Guest have gone to Vancouver and I've cleaned the room with bedding waiting in the laundry rm for Monday's wash. The summer blanket will go on 'air' in the dryer and be loaded in it's vacuum bag until needed next summer. The down quilt which we hau
Jump to new posts Re: September Room of the Month by Cyd @ Yesterday at 11:36 AM

Hi Mal, welcome to this terrific site where we're all somewhere on the road to being better organized. My favourite site is 'Branches' where I do my best to spend a minimum of 20 minutes each day to work on a specific area. I know it didn't get mes
Jump to new posts Re: September Productivity Part 2 by Purdy Bear @ Yesterday at 11:29 AM

I thought it was going to megga busy today, but I got the dates wrong it's next week, so I had a nice relaxing day.
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hello From a Newbie in Northern Ireland by Cyd @ Yesterday at 11:25 AM

Hi Gillian, welcome to this site where we do our best to support and encourage each other solving problems and working towards better organization. I understand and empathize with the problems and issues that flare up when our kids 'boomerang' back
Introduce Yourself
Jump to new posts Re: Hello From a Newbie in Northern Ireland by tinytina @ Yesterday at 11:20 AM

Glad that you decided to join us Gillian. Feel free to post often. Combining households is often challenging. Is there a particular issue, room, area, or specific item (example, paperwork, memorabilia,etc) that is bothering you? Does your daughter
Jump to new posts Re: September Productivity Part 2 by blessmymess @ Yesterday at 11:08 AM

As I said in the Room of the Month thread, it's too hot in my house to do anything! That's my excuse and I am sticking to it! I went to the bank, yesterday, spoke on the phone with a cousin, and video chatted with DD in the evening. That was t
Jump to new posts Re: September JUST DO IT: JDI part 2 by blessmymess @ Yesterday at 11:01 AM

Didn't make a list yesterday, but did go to the bank. JDIs for today: - Water the garden, front and back - Dishes
Jump to new posts Re: September Room of the Month by blessmymess @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM

TIU: Good to know that DS1 will make time for the family, as well! I'm sure you'll get your dining table cleared by the end of the month, if not sooner. It's been too hot to do anything at my house! At least, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to
Organizing Your Life
Jump to new posts Re: Autumn Meal Planning/Grocery Budgeting:2014 by blessmymess @ Yesterday at 10:48 AM

I didn't go grocery shopping last weekend, so I am still eating from the freezer/fridge/pantry. I've come to the conclusion that I buy too much food!
Jump to new posts Re: September Room of the Month by Turn It Up @ Yesterday at 10:19 AM

Talked with DS1 the other day to find out if he had plans while home for the weekend and he mentioned so many things and DH, DS2 and I all laughed because we asked if we'd get to see him. DS1 says well yeah I'm sleeping at home. LOL! Glad he can fin
Jump to new posts Re: September Room of the Month by dianaro2 @ Yesterday at 10:05 AM

Jenn: LOL That makes life interesting for DH and your family! Had a neighbor that would do that, and the items were gorgeous. She would do some decorative painting on hers, and was very talented.
Jump to new posts Re: September JUST DO IT: JDI part 2 by dianaro2 @ Yesterday at 10:04 AM

Home today. Hope to work on craft room, and projects for gifts. Finished up the latest afghan, have to plan the next one and get started on that. Only a few more left to do. ETE Routines Order meds Work on embroidery, knitting, Plan next afghan
Jump to new posts Re: September Tossing by dianaro2 @ Yesterday at 10:02 AM

Old count 1091 Gave 5 calendars away to friends New count 1096
Jump to new posts Re: September Productivity Part 2 by dianaro2 @ Yesterday at 10:00 AM

Jenn: Bet the little guy you were babysitting was so proud of his cookies! I agree, what is a egg shell or two! Glad to hear you are doing so well. Jodi: Busy busy lady! Listening to you I wonder how I did it all with the four kids! Some of the
Jump to new posts Re: September Productivity Part 2 by Jodi @ Yesterday at 09:44 AM

Yesterday I did remember to stop and get DD's needed items for orchestra (sometimes my car hits the road and I just end up at work forgetting what I planned to do along the way). Busy day at the office and then home to do a few things before going b
Jump to new posts Re: September JUST DO IT: JDI part 2 by jenn6903 @ Yesterday at 09:22 AM

JDI's for the day: -drop little guy off at preschool -workout/shower -pick up milk, check mail, get gas in car -pick little guy up -laundry -put supper in slow cooker -general tidy -dust main floor -school council meeting -pick up DH at airport!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >