Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Organizing Your Home & Family
Jump to new posts Re: November Productivity Part 2 by kittiemom @ Today at 09:25 PM

I read the message this morning about the forum closing and just didn't know what to say. Bushlady said it very well. Pinterest and FB are fine, but not the same as this. I have struggled with getting organized basically my entire life. It really h
Motivation, Goals and Achievement
Jump to new posts Re: NOVEMBER ROOM OF THE MONTH ; ROTM by cindyjkane @ Today at 08:22 PM

Oh no
Jump to new posts Re: NOVEMBER ROOM OF THE MONTH ; ROTM by blessmymess @ Today at 08:12 PM

Cindy, the forum will be closing in 4 days. Maria posted a notice about it - you'll find it at the top of the forum threads.
Jump to new posts Re: NOVEMBER ROOM OF THE MONTH ; ROTM by cindyjkane @ Today at 07:48 PM

Ok is something going on the forums? I have been off for a few weeks. I hope I am back. I am doing ok. We we are trashing stuff at parents. Filled a big dumpster up and going to have another one dumped Wednesday. There were were some nice thing
Jump to new posts Re: NOVEMBER ROOM OF THE MONTH ; ROTM by Bushlady @ Today at 07:28 PM

I agree with you Frugal, that I would not share just anything on social media. I know that this forum is open to public view, but there is a level of privacy here that is managed by the absence of most identifying details, except from those who fee
Jump to new posts Re: November Productivity Part 2 by hartbe @ Today at 06:27 PM

I, too, am sad that the forum is closing. I loved being a part of everyone's lives. Bushlady said it very well. I will miss each of you & wish all of you the very best.
Jump to new posts Re: NOVEMBER ROOM OF THE MONTH ; ROTM by Frugal4me @ Today at 06:24 PM

I have to echo others sentiments. I am extremely sad about this. There are personal things I have shared here that I would never share on social media. I understand the business decision behind this. Forums like this will come back around at some poi
Jump to new posts Re: NOVEMBER ROOM OF THE MONTH ; ROTM by Canadagirl @ Today at 04:10 PM

I cleared off my craft table yesterday Now there are some cookies on it that I need to freeze... Of course, a lot of stuff got stashed and dashed, but I'm hoping to pull it out project by project, instead of having it all sitting there. Plus, I'm
Jump to new posts Re: NOVEMBER ROOM OF THE MONTH ; ROTM by dianaro2 @ Today at 03:50 PM

Bless, that was one of the first things I did each morning was check the forum and plan my days! Not going to be the same without hearing from all of you. I have your BlogSpot, and email so we can continue to visit.
Jump to new posts Re: BRANCH WORK WEEK 6; Family Room/Room of choice by dianaro2 @ Today at 03:45 PM

One last WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO for you BBG. So glad you didn't mess up any of the other rooms.
Jump to new posts Re: BRANCHES WEEK 7: MASTER BEDROOM/CLOSET by dianaro2 @ Today at 03:44 PM

I cleaned out a few drawers this morning. Feeling sad, but know you are with me BBG working in our bedrooms!
Jump to new posts Re: November Productivity Part 2 by dianaro2 @ Today at 03:43 PM

BBG and any other gals. Please post a PM and I will send you my email. Wouldn't want to abandon you, especially now at this hard time. I also was encouraged by all the ladies and their wonderful productivity each and every day. You helped me with
Jump to new posts Re: NOVEMBER TOSSING by dianaro2 @ Today at 03:39 PM

Bless, who will I pick on? You can keep your Queendom, you deserve it with putting up with my harassing you all these years. I loved being GONer mom! It was wonderful while it lasted, and I am hoping we will see each other on facebook, or email.
Jump to new posts Re: NOVEMBER TOSSING by Canadagirl @ Today at 03:38 PM

and not just b/c of all the rocking tossers! 1505 old 75 catalogs 1 toothbrush 1581 new total
Jump to new posts Re: NOVEMBER TOSSING by blessmymess @ Today at 03:13 PM

Well, it looks like the Queen of Toss is soon going to lose her Queendom, tarnished crown, moth-eaten ermine robe and all! But it was fun while it lasted, wasn't it? Thank you all for playing along with me, and if you don't mind, I will floun
Jump to new posts Re: November Productivity Part 2 by blessmymess @ Today at 02:34 PM

I do believe we have formed a sister-hood of sorts, here. I was planning to have a productive morning, but I woke up late and have been on-line all morning! Well, better have a productive afternoon to make up for it!
Jump to new posts Re: NOVEMBER ROOM OF THE MONTH ; ROTM by blessmymess @ Today at 02:25 PM

Oh, but I am going to miss the forum! It's become such a part of my day! It's been a pleasure getting to know all of you over the years. I, too, wish you all well as you go about your days and deal with all the challenges. Please do send me a PM,
Jump to new posts Re: November JUST DO IT: JDI Part 2 by blessmymess @ Today at 02:18 PM

I, too, am very sad to know that the forum will be closing. I consider so many of you as friends; my DD calls you all my "forum friends". Maureen, glad to hear that the cookie exchange went well. JDIs for today: - Clean/tidy house - W
Jump to new posts Re: November Productivity Part 2 by Bubblegum @ Today at 02:11 PM

In trying to make the most of time left... I've been somewhat productive this morning. Went to breakfast with two friends and went shopping afterwards. Got two Christmas gifts, that's a plus! Bought windshield washing fluid and salt for my stairs.
Jump to new posts Re: November Productivity Part 2 by Bubblegum @ Today at 02:01 PM

Well said Bushlady! I feel the same way Diana... Wow, 10 years I've been on GON. I found all of you by accident and I must say it was a Godsend. You all played a role in keeping me sane throughout all of these years and know that I feel I am a bet
Jump to new posts Re: BRANCHES WEEK 7: MASTER BEDROOM/CLOSET by Bubblegum @ Today at 01:45 PM

I've just 'heard' the news. I'm at a loss for words. Can't express how much I will miss all of the companionship I have on GON, the compassion, the helpful ideas and the accountability LOL. Brings tears to my eyes. This week I'll work on getting rid
Jump to new posts Re: BRANCH WORK WEEK 6; Family Room/Room of choice by Bubblegum @ Today at 01:39 PM

Well I was busy with working day shifts and meetings afterwards, never have lots of energy in the evening. I always manage to do more at home when I work the evening shifts. Didn't mess up any other of the rooms so it's not all bad...
Jump to new posts Re: November Productivity Part 2 by Purdy Bear @ Today at 10:27 AM

I am sad about the forum closing, but on a brighter note I am on Pinterest and also Facebook, so I can still keep in touch with everyone. My handles is the same on P's at it is here, so I'm easy to find. RFLOL. Keep well, safe and all have happy
Jump to new posts Re: November JUST DO IT: JDI Part 2 by Canadagirl @ Today at 10:12 AM

I did read it, and am very saddened by it. I do understand her decision. Like you, I have met a lot of people over the years that I consider friends, even though I've never met them face to face or even know their full name... I am very thankful fo
Jump to new posts Re: NOVEMBER ROOM OF THE MONTH ; ROTM by dianaro2 @ Today at 10:03 AM

PS if you would like to communicate with me via email, contact me on PM and I will answer you.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >