Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Organizing Your Home & Family
Jump to new posts Re: BRANCHES WEEK 8: All house cleaning by dianaro2 @ 47 minutes 57 seconds ago

Perfectly said Bless, Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: BRANCHES WEEK 1: Entry and Living Room by dianaro2 @ 48 minutes 53 seconds ago

You are always so Thinking ahead Bless, and accomplishing so much. So inspiring!
Organizing Your Time & Schedule
Jump to new posts Re: Organizing Your Weekend by Cyd @ Today at 08:45 PM

I know you'll laugh but I make an appointment with myself and write SEWING in my daytimer for 4 hour segments. I've been doing that for any big projects I want to do. I'm usually working from home but for weeks I need to be in the classroom, I blo
Jump to new posts Re: Bullet Journaling by lannoe @ Today at 08:28 PM

Okay I started the bullet journaling this month. I am still trying to figure iwhat approach is going to work best for me. I like the idea of not being limited in space. I like Cyd's idea of the sticky note. Thanks for sharing Cyd!
Jump to new posts Re: Printables?? by blessmymess @ Today at 05:12 PM

Maria's monthly checklists are printable.
Jump to new posts Printables?? by lannoe @ Today at 04:57 PM

Are there any printables to help me get my cleaning organized?
Jump to new posts Re: Organizing Your Weekend by lannoe @ Today at 02:20 PM

I usually do some cleaning on the weekends, but Saturday tends to be my play day - crafting, etc with my friends. I do a load of laundry usually about everyday, so I don't have to tackle a huge amount on the weekend. Sundays are for church and at hom
Organizing Your Life
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Meal Planning/Grocery Budgeting by blessmymess @ Today at 02:08 PM

We had the crepes filled with sauted chicken, last night, for dinner. For dessert, I made a cake (yellow cake from a boxed mix, jazzed up with lemon zest and drizzled with a lemon glaze). For lunches, today, packed rice, chicken curry, tomato chutn
Jump to new posts Re: BRANCHES WEEK 1: Entry and Living Room by blessmymess @ Today at 01:44 PM

I will dust & vacuum the living room this weekend, and that will serve for both Week 8 and Week 1! How's that for efficiency and time management?! I think, if I can work through this cycle of Branches, I'll be in a very good place in time
Jump to new posts Re: BRANCHES WEEK 8: All house cleaning by blessmymess @ Today at 01:32 PM

Lori, we'll be starting from the beginning, with Week 1: Entry/Living Room. Actually, Diana usually opens the new branch on a Friday, to give us the advantage of working on it over the weekend, as well. So, the current branch and the new branch ove
Motivation, Goals and Achievement
Jump to new posts Re: APRILJUST DO IT; Part 2 by Used2BMessy @ Today at 12:17 PM

I made the choice to stay home today. The animal rescue team will just have to go ahead without me! My list for today is going to look much the same as my usual. - PUPA (baby steps) - decluttering (tossing - trash, donate, sell) - sweep and mop
Organizing for the Holidays
Jump to new posts Mother's Day by Lea Schneider @ Today at 12:16 PM

Next up is Mother's Day. It's time to be thinking about the special mother's in your life. What kinds of plans will you make for that day? Do you have any gift ideas? My favorite gifts to get and give this time of year are plants for my garden. Hang
Help for Professional Organizers
Jump to new posts Re: General Liability Insurance by Lea Schneider @ Today at 12:14 PM

Let us know how it goes! It is much easier to get insurance when you already have it because you have a track record they can see. But, there are companies that will write a brand new business so don't get discouraged if you get a no. Also, you migh
Culinary Tips and Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Cream cheese in cream soup? by Craftyldy @ Today at 12:02 PM

Bushlady THank you. I make soups a lot. I'm going to try this.
Jump to new posts Re: BRANCHES WEEK 8: All house cleaning by lannoe @ Today at 11:56 AM

Okay, I am popping about, what branch are will we be on beginning April 20?
Jump to new posts Re: APRILJUST DO IT; Part 2 by lannoe @ Today at 11:21 AM

Okay. JDI for 4/18 One load of laundry go to friends house to help setup her exercise machine Wipe down master bath
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Gardening by beaglelady @ Today at 10:55 AM

I have been a winter clean up...poop scooping fool! With the limits on my back and now with tendonitis in my right thumb (trying to overcompensate for the back), this is about all I can do. Half done and waiting for the rain to stop so I can finish
Jump to new posts Re: APRILJUST DO IT; Part 2 by blessmymess @ Today at 10:53 AM

Lori, why not start with posting just one or two of the items that should be done but aren't? If they are big items (such as wash kitchen cabinet doors or reorganize pantry), break them down to smaller steps (such as wash 2 kitchen cabinet doors or
Jump to new posts Re: APRILJUST DO IT; Part 2 by lannoe @ Today at 10:08 AM

Okay, so I was asked to join this thread for motivation. By the time I get done with things I have to do, I need lots of motivation to get the other things done, that should be done, but aren't- put them on the back burner. With all that said, where
Jump to new posts Re: APRIL PROUCTIVITY; PART 2 by dianaro2 @ Today at 10:02 AM

Purdy You deserve a break here and there. Bless: Good going. ~~~~~~~~~~~ Tired after my luncheon! Put meds and purchases away.
Jump to new posts BRANCHES WEEK 1: Entry and Living Room by dianaro2 @ Today at 10:00 AM

For each branch, compile a list of all the tasks you'll need to do to get that room to SPARKLE! This includes cleaning, dusting and vacuuming the areas behind and under furniture, washing windows and curtains, etc. (if possible in your schedule, it c
Jump to new posts Re: BRANCHES WEEK 8: All house cleaning by dianaro2 @ Today at 09:57 AM

BBG My coffee table has a shelf, so I put my tray with items on that and don't "See" anything!
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Gardening by dianaro2 @ Today at 09:55 AM

Well, I have the yard all cleaned up and neat. Just waiting for some mulch next week. The young men did an excellent job, my landscaper cut back the ground cover, got the rest of the leaves that accumulated and the yard looks great. Hopefully the
Jump to new posts Re: APRILJUST DO IT; Part 2 by dianaro2 @ Today at 09:51 AM

Home this morning, just sent a recipe to a cousin, spoke with a friend, and need to reorganize my frig for the food I pick up tomorrow for Easter. Routines ETE UFP Organize frig Rest
Jump to new posts Re: APRIL ROOM OF THE MONTH (ROTM) by beaglelady @ Today at 09:50 AM

Well, the yard is half done. Had to laugh as we were joking at therapy that the dog is, or rather was full of sh*t! I have a little over half the yard done and filled a five gallon bucket and a plastic grocery bag already and am thinking that there w
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >