Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Motivation, Goals and Achievement
Jump to new posts Re: October Just Do It: JDI Part 2 by dianaro2 @ 16 minutes 29 seconds ago

Doesn't matter Maureen, the house is a house! Congrats on your running time! Use to love to walk, not possible with the breathing now. Have fun with your parents! ~~~~~~~~~ Just need to finish up ETEing from UFP yesterday. I also want to do laun
Jump to new posts Re: October ROOM OF THE MONTH: ROTM by dianaro2 @ 18 minutes 38 seconds ago

Out trees emptied out quite a bit overnight here too BL. Bless: Those files can be overwhelming when cleaning them out. Good going on tackling them. This shot seemed to alleviate some of the pain. It isn't so strong and less spasms. Hopefully th
Organizing Your Home & Family
Jump to new posts Re: BRANCHES Week 3: Bathrooms/Front Porch by dianaro2 @ 21 minutes 31 seconds ago

Wow Bushland, you two are working so hard, and getting so much done. Need the inspiration!
Jump to new posts Re: October Productivity Part 2 by dianaro2 @ 22 minutes 28 seconds ago

Kittiemom: That was the best thing you did, helping and listening to the VP even if you don't get one or two things done. Take some time for YOU also. The housework waits, you know that! I am going to finish putting dishes away from yesterday a li
Jump to new posts Re: October ROOM OF THE MONTH: ROTM by beaglelady @ Today at 08:42 AM

Worked on both offices a bit last night and managed to start some laundry as well. Finishing the laundry up right now then heading over to SO's parents house to deliver anniversary card. Fifty six years and still going strong! SO worked yesterday
Jump to new posts Re: October Productivity Part 2 by Purdy Bear @ Today at 07:23 AM

Thanks for all your thoughts, it all cleared up within a in day or so, so could easily have been the weather causing it. Today I decided to clear out a cupboard, and also deep clean the cooker, oven and grill. I'm soaking the cooker hob thingies at
Jump to new posts Re: October Productivity Part 2 by kittiemom @ Today at 06:20 AM

I was swamped at work and ended up not taking Thurs. and Fri. off. We are in the middle of our year-end audit by our CPA firm and I was pulling info for the auditors. That is done and I am off Mon. and Tues!! I haven't taken any days off except Jul
Jump to new posts Re: October Just Do It: JDI Part 2 by Canadagirl @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

If I could do this every day, my house would be gleaming LOL. I'll spend the next week recovering though! 5K was fun. I ran the first 2 blocks and the last one. Did it in under 45min which was 10 min faster than the last one I did ~ but the last
Jump to new posts Re: October Just Do It: JDI Part 2 by dianaro2 @ Yesterday at 05:56 PM

Thanks Bushlady. Had a good time. The weather is just beautiful. Maureen: You are amazing. Send me the energy bottle please! I sure could use it. Bless: You always crack me up! Funny lady.
Jump to new posts Re: October Productivity Part 2 by dianaro2 @ Yesterday at 05:52 PM

This weekend is going to be nice, perfect time to do the outside things and bring them in. Have a birdbath, bicycle plant holder, hoses, and also the pump from the water fall needs to be pulled out. Hope DS2 remembers that....hate for him to work
Jump to new posts Re: October Just Do It: JDI Part 2 by Bushlady @ Yesterday at 04:25 PM

Diana, hope you are enjoying your PLAY time! Maureen, thinking of you and your busy time. I hope you have a great visit with your parents.
Jump to new posts Re: October Productivity Part 2 by Bushlady @ Yesterday at 04:22 PM

So it was great to be out in the yard. DH took down the roof of the gazebo and I brushed out where insect nests were in the reinforcements and folded it, leaving one section free to be in the sun as it was still wet where the last lot of rain had ac
Jump to new posts Re: October Just Do It: JDI Part 2 by blessmymess @ Yesterday at 03:53 PM

Maureen, WOW! You got a LOT done! And you have the energy to run, too? Take another look at the list and see if you can wait on the baking. Little boy blue...now you have me thinking of sheep in the meadows and cows in the corn!
Jump to new posts Re: October Just Do It: JDI Part 2 by Canadagirl @ Yesterday at 02:34 PM

update... I am: *babysitting TWF *bowling Th *hair apt TH *PTO W *5K F *bible study W *bday shopping w/ DD W Doesn't leave me much time to: *re-arrange furniture LR (done) *catch up on laundry *take totes/boxes to storage trailer *recycling out *cat
Jump to new posts Re: October Just Do It: JDI Part 2 by Canadagirl @ Yesterday at 02:32 PM

Thank you all.. DD did an amazing job of cleaning (tidying) her room ~ when she asked if she *had* to I told her if she didn't then I would have to when little boy blue was here ~ in other words he would be mucking with her stuff ~ no more question
Jump to new posts Re: BRANCHES Week 3: Bathrooms/Front Porch by Bushlady @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

DH is about to paint the uprights and trim on the front porch, having already installed a new lamp. I usually keep it swept. Powder room and main bathroom should be painted by the time this branch is over. Cleaning was done yesterday. If I have t
Jump to new posts Re: October Productivity Part 2 by Bushlady @ Yesterday at 12:33 PM

Diana, I hope those shots will work well for you. BBG, sounds like a lovely breakfast and visit! Always exciting to start a new project with a great colour! Good luck with your paperwork, Bless. Papers just seem to multiply when you are not looki
Jump to new posts Re: October Productivity Part 2 by blessmymess @ Yesterday at 11:26 AM

Yesterday, I went to the bank during my lunch and spent 2 hours doing paperwork (mostly filing) in the evening! It took a long time because I was going through and decluttering the file cabinet, at the same time. Need to declutter some more, though
Jump to new posts Re: BRANCHES Week 3: Bathrooms/Front Porch by blessmymess @ Yesterday at 11:20 AM

I have been waiting for this branch! Bathroom 1: - Ask if neighbor can fix broken hinge on undersink cabinet door Bathroom 2: - Declutter/clean shelf unit Both bathrooms: - Sinks - Medicine cabinets - Undersink cabinets - Toilets - Bathtub/showe
Jump to new posts Re: BRANCHES WEEK 2: Dining and laundry rooms by blessmymess @ Yesterday at 11:10 AM

BBG: You did it all! Wooooooooo Hooooooooooo! Love the idea of faces on the clementines. Diana: Good idea not to rush with a first time recipe try out. Have fun with your UFP group. **************** I am going to see if my neighbor can come
Jump to new posts Re: October Just Do It: JDI Part 2 by blessmymess @ Yesterday at 11:01 AM

Good morning, all. Happy Friday! JDIs for today: - Note to gardener - Time Sheets - Schedule appt. for car oil change - Put away laundry - More paperwork!