Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Organizing Your Home & Family
Jump to new posts Re: October Tossing by beaglelady @ 51 minutes 5 seconds ago

Tossing continues esp in the office...... 3 shirts bath mat 3 bathroom rugs 2 pair of socks two of SO's tees 3 pair SO's socks a pair of jeans two old storage containers 4 magazines 30 paperback books 50 dvd boxes (able to do that as bought a binder
Motivation, Goals and Achievement
Jump to new posts Re: October ROOM OF THE MONTH: ROTM by beaglelady @ 57 minutes 9 seconds ago

Diana, she is my sister in our hearts! We think alike and act alike and are in similar points in our lives! She told me that she did not need what she had and would "share" the leftovers! For your craft room....look seriously at what you w
Jump to new posts Re: October Productivity Part 2 by Bubblegum @ Today at 06:32 PM

Purdy, My friend had terrible nausea and headaches when she got her new glasses, she can hardly ride in cars in the back seats without getting sick, or even rock in a chair; she's verry sensitive. She also got vertigo two years ago, that too can caus
Organizing for the Holidays
Jump to new posts Re: Halloween Preparedness by hartbe @ Today at 06:15 PM

We don't get kids either as we live in a condo complex with mostly older people. I usually have a bag or two of the fun size candy in case someone brings their grandchildren out to trick or treat. With Halloween being on a Friday, many areas are ex
Jump to new posts Re: October Just Do It: JDI Part 2 by dianaro2 @ Today at 05:52 PM

Maureen: Your parents are coming to see you and your family. Don't worry about the house....just do what is necessary. (((((HUGS))))) and enjoy!
Jump to new posts Re: October ROOM OF THE MONTH: ROTM by dianaro2 @ Today at 05:49 PM

BL Sounds wonderful. I am planning like you, when cold weather sets in, to do work in the basement, etc. How lovely a friend to not only give you the extra tile, but being talented enough to do the work herself! Good for you! Maureen: That is so
Jump to new posts Re: October Productivity Part 2 by dianaro2 @ Today at 05:36 PM

Sad to hear the news. This world is so crazy, what the world is coming to. ((((HUGS)))).
Jump to new posts Re: October Productivity Part 2 by Bushlady @ Today at 04:47 PM

Forgot to mention unblocking a toilet!
Your Favorite Organizing Tips
Jump to new posts Cyd's tip re. watch batteries by Bushlady @ Today at 04:21 PM

Some tips are too good to get lost in other threads, so I wanted Cyd's idea to be posted here. I've always just left any watch not in use in a drawer, never thinking that it is still working away, using the battery. Cyd suggests pulling out the p
Jump to new posts Re: October Productivity Part 2 by Bushlady @ Today at 04:13 PM

I got back to my knitting yesterday evening and as usual made mistakes and had to pull it back a couple of rows. Oh well, it will remind me to stick to easier patterns in future. Did some ironing, hairwash and personal care, laundry, raked leaves,
Jump to new posts Re: October ROOM OF THE MONTH: ROTM by Canadagirl @ Today at 02:50 PM

I was going to say that I switched ROTM since I painted my bathroom and am in the process off deep cleaning.. but, I've made some progress in my LR/craft room. I switched some items around so we now have a (mostly) clear path thru the room, DDs can e
Jump to new posts Re: October Just Do It: JDI Part 2 by Canadagirl @ Today at 12:56 PM

My parents are coming for the weekend. Lots is just going to have to be the way it is. I am: *babysitting TWF *bowling Th *hair apt TH *PTO W *5K F *bible study W *bday shopping w/ DD W Doesn't leave me much time to: *re-arrange furniture LR (done
Jump to new posts Re: October Just Do It: JDI Part 2 by blessmymess @ Today at 11:52 AM

JDIs for today: - Paperwork! - Water back garden - Wash quilt
Organizing for the Holidays
Jump to new posts Re: Halloween Preparedness by beaglelady @ Today at 11:34 AM

The joy of living on a busy street and not in a subdivision. I have been here over 6 years and the kids just don't come. After the first year when I bought a bunch of goodies and only 2 kids came by, I spoke with the neighbors and found out it was al
Organizing Your Time & Schedule
Jump to new posts Re: Where does your time go? by beaglelady @ Today at 11:31 AM

Lea and WTS....agreed. Even though I have been mostly homebound the past two years due to illness and resulting limited functioning ability, it does seem to never end...the chores and tasks I mean. I am starting back to working again, no thought of
Jump to new posts Re: October Productivity Part 2 by dianaro2 @ Today at 10:05 AM

Was able to clean out a messy desk drawer. Shame on me, but won't let that happen again. No more, just for now......LOL Started the next afghan.
Organizing Your Time & Schedule
Jump to new posts Re: Where does your time go? by wheretostart @ Today at 09:27 AM

Gosh, my to-do lists seem to get longer and longer. And after I exercise, do chores, do priority things like errands, bill paying, appointments, and organizing, then crafts and such usually doesn't fit in. I made an exception for fall this year bec
Jump to new posts Re: October Productivity Part 2 by Purdy Bear @ Today at 07:24 AM

Thanks for all your thoughts, Cyd I didn't know that it could well have been as it seems to be a lot better today. I'm also getting used a new pair of prescription glasses so that might have something to do with it too. Bless I found doing yoga hel
Jump to new posts Re: October Tossing by blessmymess @ Today at 12:44 AM

Tossed: 1 clothing item 1 bath mat New total: 583
Jump to new posts Re: October Productivity Part 2 by Cyd @ Today at 12:02 AM

Purdy, do you have one of those wall hanging gizmos that measure atmospheric and barometric pressure? Are you possibly getting dizzy due to the change in atmospheric or barometric pressure cause by heavy winds? The inner ear is super sensitive and
Jump to new posts Re: October Productivity Part 2 by blessmymess @ Yesterday at 11:28 PM

Went to the library, today, and the doctor's appt. Brought the trash cans in, put away yesterday's laundry and did another load. Now I am trying to motivate myself to doing some paperwork.
Jump to new posts Re: October Productivity Part 2 by kittiemom @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Got DH off on his trip. He's made it to his first destination in PA tonight. I worked until 7:30pm, so have gotten nothing done at home this evening. I talked to my supervisor about taking off Thurs and Fri. She is ok with it. I'll see what tomorrow