Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Motivation, Goals and Achievement
Jump to new posts Re: JUST DO IT ; JDI PART 2 by jenn6903 @ Today at 06:10 AM

JDI's for the day: -vac main floor -make banana muffins, didn't get there this weekend -grab a few groceries -laundry -take bags to donation bin -workout
Organizing Your Home & Family
Jump to new posts Re: July Productivity Part Two by kittiemom @ Today at 04:27 AM

Purdy, it's terrible that your brother would do that. ((Hugs)) to you. Yesterday I just spent some time mostly relaxing. It was overcast so I didn't go to the pool. I sorted the mail and some other paperwork, paid some bills, washed and dried a cou
Jump to new posts Re: July Productivity Part Two by jenn6903 @ Yesterday at 08:00 PM

Purdy, that's awful. (((Hugs))) Today we had to go to a BBQ for DH work. It was at a clients house and they had a pool so the kids had fun for a bit. DS (8) gave us a scare when he lost his footing and I had to pull him out but he's fine. It just sc
Jump to new posts Re: July Room of the month : Part Two. by dianaro2 @ Yesterday at 04:43 PM

Cindy: I am so sorry on the loss of your aunt. The humidity stopped me from doing much yesterday. DGS had to do all of it, I just "helped" by telling him what to do! Cyd: You are very right, perfectionism wastes time....
Jump to new posts Re: July Monthly Goals by dianaro2 @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

Frugal His mom told me he enjoyed helping and being with me. I too, enjoyed his company. Sounds like you did so much sewing, and your purse sounds really unique and cute. As you all know by now, Sundays are my day of rest...so am resting.
Jump to new posts Re: July Monthly Goals by Frugal4me @ Yesterday at 04:27 PM

@Dianaro I am sure DGS was happy to help you. I played in the sewing room 2 days. Yesterday I was in the basement with DH helping with the dresser. We had to move it a couple times and he cannot do that alone. I cleaned the sewing room. Sewed sheer
Jump to new posts Re: July Productivity Part Two by Cyd @ Yesterday at 04:20 PM

{{{Hugs}}}, Purdy, I feel really awful that your brother feels he can trash your craft corner with no consequence. I can't imagine ever speaking to someone who is so disrespectful. Sometime, somewhere someone will have to bring this bully to accou
Jump to new posts Re: July Room of the month : Part Two. by Cyd @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

Condolences, it's sad when loved relatives pass. Hope you have some time to relax before school starts once again. I look forward to seeing you on Branches. It takes a bit to make it smooth but after a couple of repeats through the entire process
Jump to new posts Re: Branches Week 6: Family room/Room of choice by cindyjkane @ Yesterday at 11:39 AM

Going to try and join branches. Maybe it will help. Just finish I major all house cleaning. The den is in god shape but I am making new pillows. Have four made but two need forms. Will get them this week and finish them up. Need a couple more I
Jump to new posts Re: July Room of the month : Part Two. by cindyjkane @ Yesterday at 11:29 AM

Well my aunt died yesterday. It's depressing because it is really going to change life. She was a really strong lady. I visited my dd's cabin yesterday. Bless their hearts, they have put so much work in it and there is still a ton to do. Had fu
Jump to new posts Re: July Productivity Part Two by dianaro2 @ Yesterday at 10:24 AM

Purdy I am so sorry your brother is that way. (((((HUGS)))). You are so kind. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Had a lovely visit and dinner with my family. Twice in one week, unheard of! So glad and so blessed.
Jump to new posts Re: July Productivity Part Two by Purdy Bear @ Yesterday at 08:01 AM

It's been a busy day today. I came downstairs this morning to see my brother had completely trashed my craft area with the table on it's side, clean washing everywhere etc etc. After doing breakfast, the dog walk I had to clear that lot up. I'v